Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: john777 

since you highjacked the topic , who was the show this year ?
its a shame i didn't get to meet you in person in hamtramack for the labor day spot

Family Funtyme. I don't necessarily think I 'hijacked' the topic, it fits in with what happened at Jagger's fair, just shows what happened in Lancaster happens elsewhere, too. Vendors/patrons in Eagle were wondering what the heck happened, too. Didn't know you were in Hamtramck. I was there, all weekend, in the show office.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

Sounds like the fair in Eagle, Michigan last month. From photos sent to me by friends that were there, the midway consisted of a couple of inflates, Sartori Boats, A.H. SKyfighter, train ride, and Heart Flip, nothing else, besides a grab joint and four or five game joints. This is a spot that sits right next to I-96, between Lansing and Grand Rapids, and when I was a kid advertised Pugh Shows on the sign with the word's 'world's greatest midway.' Now the same sign is still there after all of these years, with the exception of the Pugh Shows name missing. LOL Last year they had Schmidt Amusements in there, not this year. [whistling

since you highjacked the topic , who was the show this year ?
its a shame i didn't get to meet you in person in hamtramack for the labor day spot
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
Sounds like the fair in Eagle, Michigan last month. From photos sent to me by friends that were there, the midway consisted of a couple of inflates, Sartori Boats, A.H. SKyfighter, train ride, and Heart Flip, nothing else, besides a grab joint and four or five game joints. This is a spot that sits right next to I-96, between Lansing and Grand Rapids, and when I was a kid advertised Pugh Shows on the sign with the word's 'world's greatest midway.' Now the same sign is still there after all of these years, with the exception of the Pugh Shows name missing. LOL Last year they had Schmidt Amusements in there, not this year. [whistling
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
larry owns athens so that wont be a problem
That was a question i asked if anyone knows about the other fairs?
what the ????
What a fiasco! I'd be soooo p*ssed if that happened here...
Kenny.

Originally Posted by: BUB 

THAT LARRY SHOULD BE A POLITICAN . HE COULD SELL THOSE ARABS SAND!!!!!
NOW WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER VICTOMS OF LARRY, LAURENS, ATHENS ETC? ANY ONE HAVE ANY INFO ON THOSE ONES?

So what happened in those towns?
THAT LARRY SHOULD BE A POLITICAN . HE COULD SELL THOSE ARABS SAND!!!!!
NOW WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER VICTOMS OF LARRY, LAURENS, ATHENS ETC? ANY ONE HAVE ANY INFO ON THOSE ONES?
what the ????
i hate to say it but the guy who booked the ride i think is out of a job.Their defineatly was some bad blood it souded like when i talked to some one from sma.He did say screw them and he might put some rides in but i guess not.
Yes the Little Richard Thomas you and I were thinking of had an amusment company many years ago; until the mid or late 80's. He traveled up and down the east coast. He sold all his rides and is now just in the food business. His show was called the World of Mirth.