Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
No not at all, I really appreciate the advice and i will do that...Thanks
Originally Posted by: kellys ducky 

Thanks, that was very helpful :)

Again you are welcome..Most probably know the following but just in case...I go to Google maps a lot--(Not Google Earth,just plain old Google maps)and when you are zoomed in to an area close enough,I click on "Satellite" and it shows the names of all the business's and such..Very helpful.You can see just how many blocks to the museums for example ,and parks etc..

I am sure some of the others have this feature,but IMO Google Maps has the best,easiest to navigate one..I used to use Mapquest for quite awwhile but I am a Google fan now...

Hope you don't mind the unsolicited advice!--jeff
Thanks, that was very helpful 🙂
I think it is a very good area! Walking distance to downtown should you enjoy that stuff.Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center is right there,,The River is at your back door plus many other things to do..

If you are referring to crime-(which I think you may be)-It is probably one of the better areas of Tampa IMO...A lot of tourists frequent the area and whenever you have that you usually have a better police presence..All in all I think it is fine...

The only downside is the distance to Gibsonton,which while it isn't that far,I would get closer if it were me..But I am sure you factored all that in and have your own reasons....

I live 30 minutes north of Tampa so I am pretty familiar with things should you have any other questions-p----jeff
I wanted to book this hotel Howard Johnson Plaza Tampa Downtown for the tradeshow does anyone know if this is a good area this is the address 111 W. Fortune Street • Tampa, Florida 33602....Thanks for any help 🙂