Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

even in the model circus the cops hassle ya!

It was good for a laugh, ha? I'll never forget one early am, the deputies pulled in after a circus jump and wam, they slammed the cuffs on this ride jock for doing a 13 year old at a church carnival the week before.
UserPostedImage
even in the model circus the cops hassle ya!
All they had to do was move the Giant Wheel and I could of done it.
UserPostedImage
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

2ndgen
That's my train. They didn't have room for my 85 truck German Hexadoppel coaster so I put it back on the show train at the IX RR siding.

[:D]HAH![:D]
Thanks Pinetar! Sounds like quite a place.
Mark H
DC
It was a GMC Tank plant during WW2. Now it is a convention center recently bought by the city of Cleve. It is next to the airport and may someday be torn down for runway space. It is commonly used for car shows, flowers show and such. Pretty massive.
UserPostedImage
So is the IX some sort of a civic center or what exactly is it?
Mark H
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 11/24/2003 : 5:13:14 PM by Cstephens

i wonder how IX refurbishes that chance giant wheel, i'm sure it would be almost impossible to dismantle without breaking the glass enclosure or the roof suports. i wonder if it will still be there when the bates brothers visit IX in april next year.

If they got it in there, they can get it out of there. You just have to take it apart in the reverse order that you put it together, duh! Short of major repairs on the base, supports, or center hub, you'd just do the work on it right there where it sits. No need to dismantle the whole thing.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
you would not need to refurbish it it never sees the weather so if anything its not gunna have more then the common problems.

it will still be there its been there for years
You'll miss us when were gone....
i wonder how IX refurbishes that chance giant wheel, i'm sure it would be almost impossible to dismantle without breaking the glass enclosure or the roof suports. i wonder if it will still be there when the bates brothers visit IX in april next year.