Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Bertazzon just has thier U.S. representative, ITAL, in TN. They have thier factory in Italy.

Adam
www.flatrides.com : Pimp-slapping you with all your flat ride needs.
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Bertazzon which is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.

Too bad HUSS doesn't have a manufacturing plant in North America.
Zamperla does have a small space in Parsippany, NJ(my hometown) and as said they do no fabrication there...I have seen rides go in for repair, but I do believe the Parsippany office is their US headquarters...mostly for sales and stuff like that....mostly you see kiddie rides hangin in the parking lot there....LOL

And A.R.M. is located in Wintersville, Ohio. (Used to be based in the UK I believe.)

[:)]

ARM are still based in the UK. They were brought out by Sonacase owned by London Showman Monty Hammond.

ARM Sonacase build the best looking scramblers in the world.
OUT NOW! Amusement Rides European Special 3: Oberhausen-Sterkrade (Germany) DVD
Trailer and information can be found on the website
http://www.amusementridesdvd.co.uk 
Zamperla just has sales and parts offices. I am sure they can do minor repairs if necessary, but they do no fabrication in NJ.

Adam
www.flatrides.com : Pimp-slapping you with all your flat ride needs.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

well if you live that close to Moon Walk, do you know David, he is Verns son. I have been trying to get ahold of him.

No, but I do know where their building is at along Joy Road, heh heh. PM tamadachi76 (Mike Roll), he should know how to get ahold of the Rehgers (his show GTA Amusements works with Rehger Enterprises sometimes). [:)]

Quote:

quote:

BTW isn't there now a US based factory for Zamprela?

I thought so too, I want to say Parsippany (sp?), New Jersey. Anyone know for sure???? [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
well if you live that close to Moon Walk, do you know David, he is Verns son. I have been trying to get ahold of him.
BTW isn't there now a US based factory for Zamprela?
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Wappello and Moon Walk are both US.

As a matter of fact, Moon Walk Enterprises is located in Plymouth Township, Michigan, just a few miles west of where I live. And A.R.M. is located in Wintersville, Ohio. (Used to be based in the UK I believe.)

And how about Dartron? In Oregon, correct? Plus you have Expo Wheels LLC, Owens, Show-Me, Cutting Edge Creations, and Fun Tech Industries. [:)]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Wappello and Moon Walk are both US.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ryan

Don't forget ARM

Wow... I didnt know ARM is in the US.