Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks for all the help everyone, I sent an email to 3 different addresses, so hopefully I'll get something lol.

Originally Posted by: DrNickRiviera995 

Anyone know if c.eberl@faller.de still the correct email for parts requests from Faller?

I wasn't sure if they were even still offering parts service with the financial problems they've been in...I sent an email but didn't get a responce. I know I use to send an email and I'd have the parts in 3-4 days. Maybee I just need to wait longer, or does it have to do with how much stuff or what you ask for? Availability issues, or do they pretty much usualy have everything in good quantities?

I asked for Big Dipper cars, enough to do 2 7-car trains, so I think it's 6 of that one sprue basicaly. I didn't ask for the wheels or anything, just the plastic parts.

Just wondered if anyone's had recent experience with them...

Hi Dr Nick,
use this email...
kundendienst@faller.de

http://www.faller.de/App...9/ecm.p/Spare-parts.html 

Just be VERY specific and include the model name, #, part#...

They have been extremely helpful in supplying spare/missing parts.
Thanks guys, and thanks Rich, I sent the email to that guy, asked for parts for 5 trains this time and said whatever the price is is fine...so I'll see what he says. I had 2 different coasters in mind that I would like to build/or have built in the future that use these trains, so I hope to get them incase Faller does go under in the future.
A.Schreiber@faller.de,

Hi this is the guy I emailed and he got back the next day. However I did not have the part nos and the describing what I wanted did not work out. Hope it helps.

If you do get the parts for the trains I would like to know and possibly order some myself.

RIch
I'll dig around for the email. I wrote them in like Feb and got a new set of arms for the seats on my space roller (salto mortale) and they were real quick. They also threw in extra spruces to make more seats.
Anyone know if c.eberl@faller.de still the correct email for parts requests from Faller?

I wasn't sure if they were even still offering parts service with the financial problems they've been in...I sent an email but didn't get a responce. I know I use to send an email and I'd have the parts in 3-4 days. Maybee I just need to wait longer, or does it have to do with how much stuff or what you ask for? Availability issues, or do they pretty much usualy have everything in good quantities?

I asked for Big Dipper cars, enough to do 2 7-car trains, so I think it's 6 of that one sprue basicaly. I didn't ask for the wheels or anything, just the plastic parts.

Just wondered if anyone's had recent experience with them...

Thanks 🙂