Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)

Don’t get me wrong I love seeing a Sky Diver on any midway, but too bad this was not an Astro Wheel instead. Could be the wheel for the second unit and may attract more riders than the Diver.
Mulligan has 16 sweeps and Diver has 32. So, the LED show on the Diver ought to be outstanding.

They used to play a spot in front of a Target store here. If they still played it I wonder if they would have programed the LEDs to display a Target bull's eye logo.

I believe the skydiver is around 68 to 72 feet tall and I'm guessing the mulligan wheel is close to the same.
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

Sure, but PGAM can back it up without any doubts. Everything they own looks fantastic, even the older pieces, they take great care and pride in making the show look beautiful. I am sure other shows do what they can to look great as well, but PGAM just seems to pull it off better than anyone I have seen in person. [happy]

well if they are the best or who ever is the best lol. I have no complaints seeing the show. I felt like i was at one of those state of the art amusement parks, and like britt mentions i need to see both units together to be impressed but i was impressed with just one unit lol.

The best ride on the lot had to be that huge Vortex. Ride looks crazy. and for 8 tickets it better do something crazy lol.
No lights, no motion on any ride, but it was 9 AM on a weekday. Too bad the forecast for this weekend is unpromising.
Originally Posted by: FNO Sean 

They must have one heck of a light show when their Gondola, Sky Diver and Wave Swinger are together. Anybody know if this is the same Diver?

have to add the loops, vertigo, new majic maze owen fun house, sizzler to that list as they have led's also. sure there are more pieces with led's now. consider the show with both diver and wheel oriented in the same direction as the wheels on a car and the light show that can be. i am having a senior moment but what is the height difference between the diver and mulligan wheel and number of sweeps? too lazy to goggle them. lol

Originally Posted by: Majestic Fan1982 

Doesnt every show on the east coast consider themselfs the "BEST"

you need to visit the show when both units are together to see the display and form your opinion of the show.
Originally Posted by: FNO Sean 

They must have one heck of a light show when their Gondola, Sky Diver and Wave Swinger are together. Anybody know if this is the same Diver?

http://www.flickr.com/ph...59487998/in/photostream/ 

No, they got their's from Fanelli.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain

Doesnt every show on the east coast consider themselves the "BEST?"

Sure, but PGAM can back it up without any doubts. Everything they own looks fantastic, even the older pieces, they take great care and pride in making the show look beautiful. I am sure other shows do what they can to look great as well, but PGAM just seems to pull it off better than anyone I have seen in person. [happy]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain

Doesnt every show on the east coast consider themselfs the "BEST"

http://www.flickr.com/ph...59487998/in/photostream/