Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: DickHefner 

some moron filled an empty rotella gallon jug with used fryer oil this summer, and THIS moron poured it into the genny. only noticed it was fry oil as a lil "crispie" slid out of view into the block. oooooops

popper bizzitch got in trouble for that. but still my fault hehe
javascript:insertsmiley('[bolt]%20','/forum/Images/Emoticons/bolt.gif')

the very fist disiel engine bult by a man named desil worked and was designed to work on penut oil
this what we do.
Originally Posted by: captflash 

hi guys
that was a very interesting video........but i have one question....why would you use a fossil fuel to make an alternative one .....hmmmm
it's all about heat transfer and placement of values... all the magic happens between 160 180 degrees.....you know i tryed to promote myself and brother a few years back
no body wanted to listen,, fuel is going to go over 5.00 a gal 3.68 in williamsport pa area two guys came and stuck there nose in... Vern Spranno and Shawn Excum.....how much is it worth to get educated .....
and yes we have looked at the smart car with the diesel
this is a great site to educate your self www.greasecar.com 
i'm going to drive 2400 miles in a 1988 ford 1 ton truck pullin a trailer with a car on it ......yep 50.00 dollars and a couple of filters .....
any questions? love to answer for ya
570 547 6289 park phone ...i'm not to far away
love flash

Looks like a good site.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
hi guys
that was a very interesting video........but i have one question....why would you use a fossil fuel to make an alternative one .....hmmmm
it's all about heat transfer and placement of values... all the magic happens between 160 180 degrees.....you know i tryed to promote myself and brother a few years back
no body wanted to listen,, fuel is going to go over 5.00 a gal 3.68 in williamsport pa area two guys came and stuck there nose in... Vern Spranno and Shawn Excum.....how much is it worth to get educated .....
and yes we have looked at the smart car with the diesel
this is a great site to educate your self www.greasecar.com 
i'm going to drive 2400 miles in a 1988 ford 1 ton truck pullin a trailer with a car on it ......yep 50.00 dollars and a couple of filters .....
any questions? love to answer for ya
570 547 6289 park phone ...i'm not to far away
love flash
Originally Posted by: Benjibear 

Anyone using their old oil to burn in the diesel trucks or generators?

some moron filled an empty rotella gallon jug with used fryer oil this summer, and THIS moron poured it into the genny. only noticed it was fry oil as a lil "crispie" slid out of view into the block. oooooops

popper bizzitch got in trouble for that. but still my fault hehe
javascript:insertsmiley('[bolt]%20','/forum/Images/Emoticons/bolt.gif')
In memory of Kenny Maple Jr 1973-2010
Look at what these guys are doing with oil there other sites showing them washing the oil with misters

Herb
Is the veggie oil filtered then processed with lye?

Originally Posted by: Matt C. 

Do you drive one of those smart cars or something? lol

UserPostedImage

Grease Brothers run on used veggie oil(filtered of course).
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
Originally Posted by: captflash 

hi guys .......flash here this is going to be my 5th trip from pa to gibtown for trade show ....it costs me 50.00 for fuel... round trip got questions .....i got answers
see ya in gibtown

Do you drive one of those smart cars or something? lol

UserPostedImage
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
hi guys .......flash here this is going to be my 5th trip from pa to gibtown for trade show ....it costs me 50.00 for fuel... round trip got questions .....i got answers
see ya in gibtown
always hot, you can get some settlement out of it when its cold like before you fire them up, just pour it through a skimmer, but the best is to filtrate hot, and for the other question, most of the fairs we play we have a farmer or someone that reuses the oil. we have 2 guys that pay us a few bucks a jug.... every penny in the pocket counts....
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "