Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Awesome games this weekend. I love that the Patriots got stomped, and hate that the Seahawks did too. Can't wait till next weekend!!! Steelers and Packers for me!!!
Gary C.
Originally Posted by: WestCoastPat 

HEY NOW-LETS NOT BEAT UP ON THE BEST COAST. It is not fair to make the poor SeaBirds fly all the way to Chicago-that is a long way and we got tired. :([/quote

oh cmon now, you know better than that, not only do I live on the best coast but I was also born in Seattle so I have always been a Seahawks fan, but thinking they were going to beat the Bears is a dream.]

violence is the last refuge of the incompetent....AYN RAND
HEY NOW-LETS NOT BEAT UP ON THE BEST COAST. It is not fair to make the poor SeaBirds fly all the way to Chicago-that is a long way and we got tired. 😞
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
The dinner menu tonight in Chicago is creamed sea chicken on west coast toast.
violence is the last refuge of the incompetent....AYN RAND
Pittsburg/Baltimore was a great game today. New England/New York (at halftime) not so good. Looking like both teams I was wanting to win are not going to. Oh well...... At least my poor ole Broncos have the number 2 pick.
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
That Green Bay game was a butt whippin of biblical proportions. Well at least on Saturday one road team and one home team won. Be interesting on Sunday.
Watching Green Bay DOMINATE Atlanta right now.

Since BOTH of my teams are out(Broncos & Colts), all three if you count Tampa, I'll be rooting for the Pats to go all the way. All AFC all the time!

Green Bay is looking mighty good though, last week AND this week.
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
Too bad the Patriots and Jets can't both lose. LOL I don't see anyone beating New England. Pitt and Baltimore will beat the living snot out of each other, and New England next week gets what's left of either team.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
All of them!!!Cause I missed most of last weekends games..I do like to Watch New England if I had to make a choice...
With a great weekend of football coming up, which game are you looking forward to?

I am hoping to watch the jets patriots game and the steelers ravens should be a blood bath. Those are the two I am looking forward to.