Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Okay guys here's my list of over 25 years in several states.....

Wade Shows(Back before Frank bought it all as well as when they had the Meteor......[:p]and then again in 2002 in Montgomery,AL)
Pugh Shows (Both in Michigan as a kid and also in 2001 before their demise...)
All American Shows
James Gang Amusements
Midwest Midways
AJ Carl Shows
Tip Top Shows
Strates Shows
Meyers International
Belle City Amusements
Deggeller Midways
United Shows
Interstate Amusements of America
Reithoffer Shows
Goodings Million Dollar Midway
Cook Amusement Co.
Terry's Rides
Conklin Shows
Cumberland Valley Shows
Farrow Shows
Mississippi Delta Shows[xx(]

I think that might be all of them......whew!!!
Razorback Amusements
Star Amusements
Deggeller
Mighty Thomas Carnival
Pugh
Miller Spectacular Shows
Bluegrass
Fun Time
Big Sky
Lowery
Hildebrande
Murphy Bros
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
Me too, me too[;)]

Gargano's
J & J's
Amusements of Buffalo
Strates
Reithoffer's
Silver Dollar
All County
Murphy Bros.
Burton Brothers
Mid America Shows
Pugh Shows

And Jerry Payne's Evolution and Bumper Boats in Gaithersburg, MD'01

"Be kind to all strangers for many have entertained angels unaware" Hebrews 13
Hoffa First--I visited Skelly's a couple of times. Once, when I had my Trabant booked with Joe Tellone's Sunshine Amusements and we were playing New Jersey. And again,when booked as an independent with Amusements of America,in New Jersey. Both times were about 9-10 years ago. If I'm not mistaken,one time was at that Fair you guys play that Amusements of America also played,earlier in the season. Burlington,maybe????

Now SDS Mike's Turn--I've been to Silver Dollar Shows quite a few times,Mike. Played Long Island with Joey G and Joe Kennedy's Allied Amusements. Your show was always close-by,and you know how us carnie's like to take a "busman's holiday" to go and peek another carnival. I almost came over to Silver Dollar at one time. Met Bobby and your dad at Gibtown,and they wanted to recruit me,but I was already commited to a proposition. Played Rutland VT and Fitchburg MA Airshow/Carnival/Festival with Bobby D this year.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SDS Mike

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by LuckyStar

Quote:

quote:

oo yea you probably were at the suffolk county fair, i believe fowler used to book with us there..

That's the one! I couldn't think of the name for a minute! [:0] Whenever we went it rained though....[V] In the later years I actually took the spot off during the week and went home to mom's just came out for the weekend....LOL

i dont blame ya for taking the week off, it always rains here on long island in the spring, this year we got rain and or snow the whole spring, didnt catch a full week untill june

That is why I got off the road this year....I couldn't pay my bills with all the rain that was happening.....it was terrible this Spring...worst Spring I had EVER seen in this business
Well, Here's mine:

Conklin Shows
Cumberland Valley Shows
PlayWorld Amusements
Murphy Brothers Exposition
Astro Amusements
Strates Shows
Carr Exposition
Michael's Amusements
Mid America Shows
J&J Amusements
World Wide Entertainment Group
Hildebrand's Midway of Fun
Midwest Midways
Amusement Of America
All American Shows
Fair Equipment Inc.

Well, Thats it! [:D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by LuckyStar

Quote:

quote:

oo yea you probably were at the suffolk county fair, i believe fowler used to book with us there..

That's the one! I couldn't think of the name for a minute! [:0] Whenever we went it rained though....[V] In the later years I actually took the spot off during the week and went home to mom's just came out for the weekend....LOL

i dont blame ya for taking the week off, it always rains here on long island in the spring, this year we got rain and or snow the whole spring, didnt catch a full week untill june
Mighty BluE Grass
Murphy Expositions
Amusements of America
Conklin
Playworld
Reithoffer Orange Unit
Farrow
M&M (Puerto Rico)
Paoli (Puerto Rico)
Local shows which I don't remember
Retired but missing it...
"The hussle hard but we have to enterprise..."-Wycleaf Jean-

"For all your travel needs ... just give me a click"
Quote:

quote: