Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
wow nice look superloops
BeauceCarnavalMan
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

Super Loops looks great John. That's another one on my list after the Scrambler and Freak Out, going to use the Super Loops theme, too.

I'm certain it will look great, just like your other models.
Super Loops looks great John. That's another one on my list after the Scrambler and Freak Out, going to use the Super Loops theme, too.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Thank you all very much. I did use sewing string for the wires.
That Super Loops did come out real good !
nice SL. Is that string you used?
That Super Loop is gorgeous!!! Awesome job on it.
UserPostedImage

Justin
As promised, here's my RAH Super Loops (Ring of Fire). I still have to add perimeter fence, but the ride itself is complete.

UserPostedImage
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

I visited Hersheypark back in the late 1970's (I want to say 1977), and they had two Chance Toboggan's side-by-side, I want to say painted yellow, red, and orange. No signs, no 'crown' of lights at the top of the towers, I have a book from Hershey, PA from that time somewhere and I know it has a photo of them on one page. Very strange to see even then.

If memory serves me correctly (which it often does not), KY State Fair had two Toboggans one year, back in the mid-80s. I believe CVS had the show but I don't know who the Toboggans belonged to. I do have plenty of photos from KY State Fair with one Toboggan. Love em or hate em, they are an interesting piece to see.

Originally Posted by: ringmaster 

Get two they're small. I remember driving through middle Tennessee year ago; there were two Toboggan towers sticking up on the other side of a ridge. I don't know what park it was, but the image was kinda' surreal, it's stuck with me.
FYI; If you ever need to leave Canada in a hurry, try laying in a Toboggan tube with a packing blanket over you, works best on a train.

I visited Hersheypark back in the late 1970's (I want to say 1977), and they had two Chance Toboggan's side-by-side, I want to say painted yellow, red, and orange. No signs, no 'crown' of lights at the top of the towers, I have a book from Hershey, PA from that time somewhere and I know it has a photo of them on one page. Very strange to see even then.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain