Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

And those, like you, who drink the conspiracy Kool-Aid need to get a life and move on. Every single conspiracy theory that has been talked about has been debunked, by numerous sources, not just the government.

[blahblah]

Don't you know proper etiquette, it's rude to post in all caps. You're a typical lefty who never says anything original, just toes the liberal "Fix/Faux News" line. I would not be surprised to find out you have probably never watched a minute of Fox News (especially during the day when it's straight news, no opinion hosts) but the left says 'Fox is evil' and you jump up and say 'here here, I agree!' I don't watch television while I work; maybe you do, but I don't. I get my information from many sources (online, print news, television news), Fox being ONE. I DON'T believe 'everything' I hear. Just because you believe everything those on the left say doesn't mean everyone else believes everything they hear ('oh that liberal guy said Fox is evil, so they must be!'). Oh, and Fox does not promote 'conspiracy theories' about 9/11 as you implied above. In fact it's just the opposite, they have run many stories/shows/interviews debunking them over the years. But since you probably don't watch Fox at all you wouldn't know that.

Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot. You are like the pot calling the kettle black.

Both the liberals and the conservatives can not debate and say anything original. The conservatives watch Fix News and the Liberals are always drinking the Kool-Aide.

I am glad I am independant so that I can think for myself.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Originally Posted by: john777 

kah chzeelay mah pay too tay [pos2]

Thanks for proving my point I made earlier in response to Flamo! You won't engage in a rational discussion, you post dreck instead. Typical of you, you do it all the time. [pointlaug
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
http://thomas.loc.gov/home/histdox/fedpapers.html 

For those of you who want to know what the real meaning of the constitution is supposed to be and how the govt was supposed to be read the above link. Its a long boring read but it gives the intent of the founders. They are the letters Hamilton, Jay and Madison wrote to the people of New York explaining the document they wanted New York to ratify. You will find all 3 branches of govt have abused their power.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked

That's what I thought. So how can you even comment on what is on Fox News if you never watch it? You can't. So you rely on other comments for your opinion, or spout off the liberal talking points. I really could not care less if you watch Fox News or not, but unless you actually see what they are broadcasting, your comments on Fox News mean squat and have no value whatsoever (and make you look stupid).

kah chzeelay mah pay too tay [pos2]
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage

my bad sorry about the caps

and yes your right i have blocked fix noise station from all tv's in my house, that way i don't spot on it while channel surfing.

and no i don't watch tv at work some of us actually do physical labor in the carnival industy.

That's what I thought. So how can you even comment on what is on Fox News if you never watch it? You can't. So you rely on other comments for your opinion, or spout off the liberal talking points. I really could not care less if you watch Fox News or not, but unless you actually see what they are broadcasting, your comments on Fox News mean squat and have no value whatsoever (and make you look stupid).

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain

[blahblah]

Don't you know proper etiquette, it's rude to post in all caps. You're a typical lefty who never says anything original, just toes the liberal "Fix/Faux News" line. I would not be surprised to find out you have probably never watched a minute of Fox News (especially during the day when it's straight news, no opinion hosts) but the left says 'Fox is evil' and you jump up and say 'here here, I agree!' I don't watch television while I work; maybe you do, but I don't. I get my information from many sources (online, print news, television news), Fox being ONE. I DON'T believe 'everything' I hear. Just because you believe everything those on the left say doesn't mean everyone else believes everything they hear ('oh that liberal guy said Fox is evil, so they must be!'). Oh, and Fox does not promote 'conspiracy theories' about 9/11 as you implied above. In fact it's just the opposite, they have run many stories/shows/interviews debunking them over the years. But since you probably don't watch Fox at all you wouldn't know that.

my bad sorry about the caps

and yes your right i have blocked fix noise station from all tv's in my house, that way i don't spot on it while channel surfing.

and no i don't watch tv at work some of us actually do physical labor in the carnival industy.
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
Originally Posted by: flamo 

Would you enlighten us on what your sources are? MSNBC? CNN? Do you rely on Chris 'Thrill up my leg' Mathews or Racheal Madcow? Didn't the coverage of the Occupy and Tea Party tell you something?

I assume you were actually referring to john777, I have asked him that question as well, and he never gives a straight answer, only keeps making snide remarks about Fox News. He hever wants to engage in a debate, just posts a few liberal talking points and/or calls names when someone calls him out for something else he said.
Originally Posted by: The Dude 

Well Chuck,please check out THIS MESSAGE BASE  and read the threads there!

Would you enlighten us on what your sources are? MSNBC? CNN? Do you rely on Chris 'Thrill up my leg' Mathews or Racheal Madcow? Didn't the coverage of the Occupy and Tea Party tell you something?

I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked

TALK ABOUT BELIEVING ANYTHING A PERSON HEARS, DO YOU EVER CHANGE THE CHANNLE FROM FIX NEWS IN THAT OFFICE YOU WORK IN ?

[blahblah]

He's beating a dead horse alright, but he doesn't get it. Sorry Dud, but YOU are the one with a tin foil hat on, sounds like you will believe anything you hear. In that case, I have some beautiful ocean front property for sale, right outside of Phoenix, Arizona. Great stretch of 'beach.' Cheap. Shoot me a price....

TALK ABOUT BELIEVING ANYTHING A PERSON HEARS, DO YOU EVER CHANGE THE CHANNLE FROM FIX NEWS IN THAT OFFICE YOU WORK IN ?
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage