Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
WHO DEY!!!!
My comments? Two words after these....

GO LIONS![happydanc
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Originally Posted by: Mennayar 

Tomorrow's game should be interesting, outside in MN and 5-8 inches of snow due tomorrow temps around 20. Winter Storm warning till 6am Tues morning.

] Cool!!! Love it!!Think they will figure a way to reschedule it?[doh] I know they won't,I just wanted a reason to try out the new smiley guys..[grd]
Tomorrow's game should be interesting, outside in MN and 5-8 inches of snow due tomorrow temps around 20. Winter Storm warning till 6am Tues morning.
I was upset at first cause of the frigging Blackout rules(Tampa/Detroit),but it was probably for the best when I see how they lost..It would have been too painful to watch..

Tampa had a shot at the playoffs..Not sure if they still do or not.Probably for the best,they arn't ready anyway.Guess I should be happy they did as good as they did this year as no one expected much and they winded up with a decent record that could wind up even better..

The good side of the game being blacked out was that I got to watch a great game..NYGiants/Philly--What a comeback! Turnovers and some big plays turned what looked like a blowout by the Giants into a come-from-behind win for Philly..

That punt return at the end was great..Thought for sure it was headed for overtime,but No!!

Anybody got any of their favorite teams/stories to share...?

The two minute warning just occured in the Jets/Pittsburg game--gotta watch the end...jeff