Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
im glad to join the forum ive been into carnivals for years i went to the wisconsin state fair many times and had a good time i also enjoyed carousel magazines it waas great on carnivals im looking for old back issues of carousel from the 1990s if any can be of help i would surely appreciate it
Hello, I just recently registered. Thanks for having this forum. I hope to get some photos or info for my wife. Her mother's family worked for Midway of Mirth back in the mid to late '60s.
Hi, I'm new here. I am interested in finding a coin pusher trailer, but can't seem to find a good for sale website/forum. Any links or help appreciated.

Thank you,

Rudy
Hello,
I am new here and I am just trying to gather information. I am a researcher for an app called LogRide that allows users to keep track of what rides and attractions they have ridden. What I am hoping from being here is to stay updated on what rides have been sold or added to each showmen. We already have most of North American showmen and are just missing largely what North American Midway Entertainment has since their website does not list much of what they actually own.
Interested in being able to participate on this website.
I was with Great Sutton Shows from July ‘82-Nov ‘83 and went to Venezuela with them.
Then was with Klaesen Bros (they had a Swiss Bob, Himalaya and Enterprise and candy wagon) June ‘84-May ‘85, including Puerto Rico, St. Maarten and Curaçao.
Traveling with the carnival was the best job I’ve had, so far.
Been with if for it and all about it for most of my adult life. Started in the industry as a stock salesman, selling plush off the truck. owned joints, managed joints and worked joints. Still working in my retired life. We played our last spot in March. (Texas) Sloughed second week of March due to this corona *. Patiently waiting for our Governor to fully open our state up.
Howdy. New to the forum, new-ish to the industry.
Originally Posted by: shelwashere 

Just want to get my account verified. Have a friend that's looking for a popper and thought maybe I could post a wanted ad for one here somewhere. Thanks

You should be all set! Welcome to MCW!

CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
Just want to get my account verified. Have a friend that's looking for a popper and thought maybe I could post a wanted ad for one here somewhere. Thanks
hey all im new i used to have an old account on here lost track of time so i made an new account just wanted to tell everyone hey from southeast georgia [happy]