Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
An EXCELLENT SITE!!!!!!

Boy those must have taken ALONG TIME to make!!

Thanx for the page!
oh no....... during the winter thats my joooooooobbbbb.... hehe!

An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustJeff

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by indianacarnie

wait a minute......... i cant seem to get any of the sites above anymore. and i cant find an edit tab for my last post. havent been to many of these lately (been looking for newer ones)...... they may be all gone by now. sorry.

They both opend for me no problem...I don't have time to read them much right now(bed-time),but at a quick glance they are right up my alley(love those weird news and such type websites)---Thanks again![:)]-------jeff

You were right .When I clicked on them originally they opened and went to the homepage of each site so I assumed they were fine.But after I tried clicking on each individual link they didn't..So you were correct..

Just thought you should know---But don't let that stop you from trying to find the weird sites ..LOL...jeff
alright! could have been my new very obscure browser.... i guess. enjoy!
Quote:

quote:

wait a minute......... i cant seem to get any of the sites above anymore. and i cant find an edit tab for my last post. havent been to many of these lately (been looking for newer ones)...... they may be all gone by now. sorry.

They both opend for me no problem...I don't have time to read them much right now(bed-time),but at a quick glance they are right up my alley(love those weird news and such type websites)---Thanks again![:)]-------jeff
here's a couple more........ well, it's more of a portal to some very strange/funny places......

http://www.theweirdsite.com/bizarre.shtml 

http://www.webweirdness.com/Top10.asp 

be warned..... some of these sites are disgusting.(but some are hilarious)
i like this site...thanks...
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
Quote:

quote:

thanks for thanking me........ wasnt sure about posting so many of these off the wall sites. glad you like it

I always enjoy checking out new websites..Qbviously some I like better than others but I always appreciate people taking the time to share their findings...jeff
thanks for thanking me........ wasnt sure about posting so many of these off the wall sites. glad you like it