Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by britt

Carolina Panthers should have tried to get Vick. We really need a quarterback.

No,No--You guys are doing just fine....[:D]--We had enough enough of Michael Vick when he was with Atlanta...LOL

Funny story (kind Of)---I don't remember if it was the year the Bucs won the Super Bowl or the next year,but the week Atlanta was coming to town all the reporters kept asking the coaches and players"How are you gonna handle this Michael Vick" Like he was the greatest thing since toilet paper..

Well the Bucs winded up winning and Jon Gruden makes one of his clever little speeches saying something like"All week long you all have been asking us how we are gonna handle Michael Vick? You should have been asking them how they were planning on handling us" With his little Chucky looking face all scrunched up!! LOL

--Guess you had to be there.[;)]---jeff
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by britt

And many folks laughed at Philly when they signed him. Who is laughing now....he paid his debt to society, he is remorseful over what he did, he has a right to get his life on track just like anyone else.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Hey, at least the Lions have won two games. LOL I should be happy, but they are underachieving; they should have won at least two, maybe three more games. Can you imagine saying that even two years ago?

The lions are playing some good ball so far this season. That damn lineman who's name I could spell if it was my own name(SHU?), he is going to turn out to be a helluva ball player...

LOL Don't ask me how to spell his first name, but last name is SUH (pronounced SUE). Helluva player, going to get defensive rookie of the year, and should go to the pro bowl. For many years to come. Now if Stafford could stay healthy and off of the injured list, and they get the running game on track, wow, watch out.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Hey, at least the Lions have won two games. LOL I should be happy, but they are underachieving; they should have won at least two, maybe three more games. Can you imagine saying that even two years ago?

The lions are playing some good ball so far this season. That damn lineman who's name I could spell if it was my own name(SHU?), he is going to turn out to be a helluva ball player...
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Soda Guy

Jeff I have found that this season I have been watching less pro football than in years past. I think part of that has been the great weather we have been having here in the midwest. Except for lack of rain (check local listings) the temps, up until this week have been above average so I have found myself doing the outdoor projects on weekends instead of watching ball games. Now this weekend they are talking 40 degree weather and rain so things will change on the amount of time I spend watching games.

Makes sense to me..When I lived up north(seems like 50 years ago,but only 27)I was always outside when the weather was decent..

I also am losing a lot of interest in Football,but the recent turn of events has reinvigorated my interest ex..The NFC East has got interesting with the Eagle and Giants tied now and a lot at stake on the next game,The Bucs looking like contenders,The Brett Favre Saga,and Dallas always seems to bring some drama to the table.

Point is with all the Bucs home games being blacked out over a few thousand seats,We are all getting ticked off around here and it has a trickle down affect to the whole league(as far as we are concerned),but as I said the recent events have piqued my enthusiasum(sp?).....

Keep on keeping on-----jeff

edited for inappropriate language(I used a bad word for pee,and changed it to ticked)(sorry mods)[:D]
Jeff I have found that this season I have been watching less pro football than in years past. I think part of that has been the great weather we have been having here in the midwest. Except for lack of rain (check local listings) the temps, up until this week have been above average so I have found myself doing the outdoor projects on weekends instead of watching ball games. Now this weekend they are talking 40 degree weather and rain so things will change on the amount of time I spend watching games.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Wasn't much of a game, Vick looked amazing. Washington had no answers for him last night and IMO the Redskins looked like they didnt even care.

Wasn't much of a game for Washington fans,and it made my life easier cause I went to bed shortly after halftime---But it was a Real Good game for Philly and Fans...jeff
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by xcreeper

All I know is Im coming for ya Ryan!!! One more good week and I will catch ya!!!![:D][:D] No hope for my baby Raz though [;)] Nice to see the Bucs and my beloved Chiefs with a winning season for a change. I love playing the pickem with you guys[^]

Yeah Man!--Hell of a good week picking for you--10 out of 14-pretty damn good..

I started out strong but had some real bad weeks that dropped me down fast...