Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Since the physical end is pretty much ignored, I think it becomes a question of who is doing the best graphics.

I've seen spectacular work on Century's, Waymatic's Hitch-Hikers, Schantz's, Caravan Unlimited's, and even ShowMe's.

I thought the Waymatic pizza I bought from Kenny Ryals was better looking than the trailer he replaced it with, and Big Hearted Lenny's sausage joint (lots of Chrome and Neon ) was outstanding.

Given the costs these days if I was going to invest again I'd find a solid piece, and just put $10,000 into the graphics.
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
today the 100.000.00 is the econ version. add a bunch more to that figure.
what the ????
with all the custom wraps, led lighting, landscaping, etc it would be hard to pick out a best. lots of good looking food joints on PGAM, Wade, Playworld and the list could go on. When you spend over $100,000 on a food trailer it should be the best.
Sadly, no fans, not even Matt nor Ryan have wondered the Earth in search of the "best" in any category. There is no clear cut answer to any of the best-ofs. Especially when nothing is defined.

Clearly a sign of a fan.

So we mock anyone who posts "best of anything". You dig.

An example of what is acceptable:

Who is the best most loved poster of all time, who contributes pictures, videos and topics of great wealth. Michigan is excluded do to the economic situation, you dig.

Now, you could specify a catagory by state. Surely Sue would win in tennessee. But there must be guidelines, you dig?

However, I will disqualify myself as a contender. Sorry, but it is only fair.

Let the votes begin!

UserPostedImage
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by DanTheBooker

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pizzagod

Dan...

Think about this.

Unless you're asking a question that can be proven factually, what kind of a question is this?

Too subjective. You've been spending too much time with that mooch who showed up in Wausau, whose claim to fame was that he knew "Dan the Booker".

First, It's not a factual question, it's one of opinion. For instance, The best looking food stand I have seen IN MY OPINION is owned by Greg and Michelle Brooks, Crescent City Amusements:

UserPostedImage

Just MY opinion! I'm asking for your opinion.

As far as the mooch in Wausau goes, see your PM's. LOL

Well you didn't SAY that at first. That's a whole different matter.
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
There was one many years ago called burger palace that was with Murphy Brothers carnival and a Murphy funnel cake and ice cream stand that was on the Wade midway at Mo. a couple of years ago.
The burger palace was a big box truck that had an area with seating in front. Seemed to have a white castle resturaunt feel to it.
RodB
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Soda Guy

Best looking food joint in my opinion? The EZ up tent with a table and 4 Hooters Girls selling wings out of a cooler.

I will look at that joint all day long.

[:D][:D][:D]
Best looking food joint in my opinion? The EZ up tent with a table and 4 Hooters Girls selling wings out of a cooler.

I will look at that joint all day long.
JUICY'S ON RCS
DL
anyone see the neon ice cream joints in tampa, west palm and miami, they have all neon lettering, beautiful waymatics.