Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by RainbowBen

Nope, IF i ever bought another Cummons Sky Diver, it's mine for keeping. ...as well as a Cummons Flying Bobs. I regret selling those that i did have. But now, i'm into the larger scale rides like my Lemax Zipper replica. I enjoy working on it little by little lately to make it look more truer to the real ride.

how about the cobra you HAD to have, you got and sold like am onth later? we heard the same story about that..
Nope, IF i ever bought another Cummons Sky Diver, it's mine for keeping. ...as well as a Cummons Flying Bobs. I regret selling those that i did have. But now, i'm into the larger scale rides like my Lemax Zipper replica. I enjoy working on it little by little lately to make it look more truer to the real ride.
Yea not looking forward to painting those!!

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ted

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by DrNickRiviera995

Which one is Balloon Race Anthony? Zamperla Samba Balloons or the Samba Tower?

I agree the balloons would be sweet! Lots to paint though ha..

Quote:

quote:

I agree the balloons would be sweet! Lots to paint though ha..
Sounds really cool...can't wait until you get time to build some and show us pics 🙂
Sorry, it's the Zamperla "Samba Balloons" NOT the tower

Quote:

quote:

"Peter Paul Dragons" as well as the "Samba Balloons", "Elephants" and "Mini Rockets" are all ready to go...I just haven't had time to build one of each for photos. If you are interested please email me...
anthony@lasertechstudios.com

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by korny_carny

Hey Anthony, bit off topic but wondering how the Peter Paul dragons are coming along?

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

keep an eye on ben's ebay account bc if he gets a cummons on there he is sure to sell it a week or two later

just spat my coke up LOL
UserPostedImage

Justin
Hey Anthony, bit off topic but wondering how the Peter Paul dragons are coming along?