Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
A GUY THAT DIED JUST RECENTLY HAD ONE IN IONIA MICHIGAN UP BY THE GRANDSTAND AND HE ALWAYS HAD A NICE TIP GOING AND SEEMED TO BE MAKING A GREAT LIVING,THIS WAS LAST SEEN BY ME PROBABLY 10 YEARS OR SO AGO,MAYBE 11 OR 12.COOL AS HELL TO WATCH.
babe,BABE!!!!!,,,,,make sure ya give him one!!
I haven't seen the full jam in years, it generates too much heat. Mini jams are alive and well, often in indoor vinues
I sat down and watched one in the early 60's in Pa. It made no sense to me. At that time, the pen was a buck.
UserPostedImage
The only one I ever heard of was in New Orleans, and a former key show person was running it.
I remeber seeing one in the early 80s. I don't remeber much of what he said, except I wanted that remote control car he had behind him.

Anyone have a good video of one?
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
the best of the best
was bobbie jones ....out of louieville ky.
worked out of back of a bus ...a nice one ....alot of class this guy had first time was in allegan mich .....the last time i was around daddy drew new albany ind.
he was poetry in montion .....he was the type a guy you would apprence your son to ......these guys were special
ya bob jones
You can really tell when a good pitchman is working it. The midway just DIES.
theres one but im not telling where....... lol i love hearing it work. marks buying a ink pen for 5 dollars then it just keeps on going on and on... don driver is and was the best pitch and jam operator around. he lives in tn.....
i dont smell em i just tell em......
Last one I seen was in Perry GA. about 92. I'm sure there is one left out there somewhere....
Now this is what I always called them. My question are there any still being run? The last one I saw was in the Mid 80's in Alexandria KY.