Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rdcolles

I've got a copy of the manual - if Squirrel can't come up with what you need I'll dig it out.

The manual I have is 158 pages (approx) downloadable, but in the first half I didn't find much on specifications. I'll make it available but I don't know if it will help in your quest for dimensions. You might (with a little math) be able to come up with what you need though. Robin's information might be a little more complete.

I've got a copy of the manual - if Squirrel can't come up with what you need I'll dig it out.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by LaserTechStudios

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone had any technical drawings or specs for the Chance Giant Wheel (portable version) The one thing I have is a one page advertising sheet showing basic overall dimensions. Maybe someone out there has an operators manual with more detailed information? I'm trying to build an accurate scale model and any help would be appreciated!
-Anthony

I'll see if I can come up with anything in my documentation that is better than that for you --
Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone had any technical drawings or specs for the Chance Giant Wheel (portable version) The one thing I have is a one page advertising sheet showing basic overall dimensions. Maybe someone out there has an operators manual with more detailed information? I'm trying to build an accurate scale model and any help would be appreciated!
-Anthony