bsamike 7/16
skywheelrider 7/16
xcreeper 7/16
razduck 7/16
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by xcreeper

doggone them Bucs!!! but how bout KC!!! 3 and 0!!! GO Chiefs!!![:D]

Doggone those Doggone Bucs!! They got us blacked out here due to NFL Rules regartding not selling enough tickets..You might think that after today that we wouldn't care but I still want to watch my team....I guess I will have to be satisfied watching the away games..I guess I could break down and go to some games in person,but it is so hot in those stands in September..Maybe in October and almost definately byNovember...Should be able to get tix cheap enough anyway....

Congrats to K,C.--add another loss to my picks cause I thought San Fran would whip them...real crappy picks on the early games for me...jeff
doggone them Bucs!!! but how bout KC!!! 3 and 0!!! GO Chiefs!!![:D]
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?????????????????????????????

30 more minutes........I hope everyones favorite team wins.....if they don't,well then I hope they at least come in second place..[:D][:D][:D]..................jeff
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustJeff

re- Detroit

I am not a fan normally,but I am rooting for them today because I pickd them to win...Probably screwed up,but they were ahead at halftime.....jeff

As I said,I screwed up..LOL---Boy that must be frustrating to think you finally get a win then Boom--Not!

Terrible week picking for me after a respectable first week----My Bucs looked great against Carolina yesterday..A lot of people are taking a second look at this team..Josh Freeman is playing some great ball---Too bad for me I picked against them...I really did not think they would beat Carolina,but was pleasantly surprised(in a bittersweet kind of way)...

Houston is another surprise team...They look good also,that icing the kicker thing was a ball -buster for sure for Washington fans..Indy looked like they got over the embarrassing first week loss..They handled brother Elis team just fine last night

Well,anybody else watch any games? Feel free to talk about them! This is the place..I am starting to get into the game a bit more this year after losing a lot of interest last year.Anybody think San Fran has a shot of beating New Orleons tonight? Not me---- jeff

re- Detroit

I am not a fan normally,but I am rooting for them today because I pickd them to win...Probably screwed up,but they were ahead at halftime.....jeff
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rhino

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

here we go week 2. a few have made the picks already. a bunch havent. lets get them in

Thanks for the reminder. I sucked so bad last week, i felt like a Lions fan....oh....wait....i AM a lions fan......lol

Dont feel bad so am I[;)]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

here we go week 2. a few have made the picks already. a bunch havent. lets get them in

Thanks for the reminder. I sucked so bad last week, i felt like a Lions fan....oh....wait....i AM a lions fan......lol