Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by johnroach100

引用:

quote:

Originally posted by crny1234

just another ding!!!!!

The only show I was ever on that required them was Drago, and they never charged us for them. In fact our first spot they gave us shirts and told us to bring them back clean. We wound up working several spots with them over the years and they wouldn't let me pay for shirts or ID.

Drago was a good show.
I still visit with one of the sisters when I work a festival in Rossville, In.
McGinnis amusements use them.. Very good idea...
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
almost every show i've been on in the last 10 or 15 years has had show i,d.'s. some are reasonably priced and some are outrageous. i've got a whole collection of them. 4 already this year! as was mentioned ....just another ding. johnroach100, when were you on drago? i reallly liked that show and was totally bummed out when they sold it.paulie was a great boss.(i cant for the life of me remember his brothers name[:I]) it was one of the first non-state fair shows i was ever on and it spoiled me forever![:D] anyway.... back to the topic being discussed. i personally dont care for them (ding ding ding)and besides...... how many "robin marks" can there actually be in the world?[:D]
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
terry and co uses id s too i think its a great idea
Well on fiesta shows we have I.D. Were given them on a laynard. Umm ride jocks get the first one free. Games and food have to pay I believe $60 for theres. But when they pay the 60 it also covers there corey background check to.
Slow you down...Turn you around...Send you back the other direction!!!
引用:

quote:

What ever happened to Drago?

They sold out to Jon Luehrs. (SP?)
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by johnroach100

引用:

quote:

just another ding!!!!!

The only show I was ever on that required them was Drago, and they never charged us for them. In fact our first spot they gave us shirts and told us to bring them back clean. We wound up working several spots with them over the years and they wouldn't let me pay for shirts or ID.

What ever happened to Drago?
引用:

quote:

just another ding!!!!!

you said that right and not a cheap one
just another ding!!!!!
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "