Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BeauceCarnavalMan

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by ScorpionKing

i do believe that the old conklin stuff is incorporated as southeast amusements. if i remember they operate under another name in canada. mid america was re-incorporated as mid-america shows of delaware. the trucking company for all name units are under mid-america shows trucking. i am not so sure about farrow and blomsness.

Isnt the Canadian Midway company that they operate under while in Canada

Canadian Midway Company is correct
UserPostedImage

Justin
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by ScorpionKing

i do believe that the old conklin stuff is incorporated as southeast amusements. if i remember they operate under another name in canada. mid america was re-incorporated as mid-america shows of delaware. the trucking company for all name units are under mid-america shows trucking. i am not so sure about farrow and blomsness.

Isnt the Canadian Midway company that they operate under while in Canada
BeauceCarnavalMan
The show looks really good! I always thought NAME did a very tastefull job of putting flags on their equipment.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Hey Justin,

I'm sorry my wife told me you we're next to me afterwards, Next time I won't hesitate in saying "HI". Again Sorry,[:D]

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by shuper

I'm going there tonight, yes king your right, it's parts of conklin,and farrow yellow unit. the unit operates as N.A.M.E. international unit.

Hey Shup!
Next time say HI... I was standing right next to you in Crestview talking with Lisa LOL. I didn't wanna interupt and let's face it, she's better looking LOL[:o)]

NAME looked very good in Atlanta. VERY GOOD.
I'm going there tonight, yes king your right, it's parts of conklin,and farrow yellow unit. the unit operates as N.A.M.E. international unit.
Which unit of NAME is Southeast Amusements? Is that the old Conklyn unit? They are at Hickory Hollow Mall in Nashville now - saw a R of F and a big drop tower as I flew into the airport tonight - looked like lots of LEDS - really bright from the sky as we flew over fairly low. (I looked online to see which unit it was - we weren't THAT low that I could read the logos!)
Myers should be at Rivergate Mall now too - not too far apart but far enough that both should do well.
With all the depressing flooding around here, we could use a little distractions =hope they both do well.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Tre in GA

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cny_chris

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cny_chris

Quote:

quote:

Arent they part of the Clear Channel Corp? If so Id imagine they would have offices in Hollywood.
trey

No, they aren't part of Clear Channel.

Are you sure they arent under Ticketmaster/Live Nation one of those media conglomerates?
trey

Fred Rosen, who was the 'money man' for the NAME deal was the former head of Ticketmaster. When the deal happened, he was no longer involved with them. That's likely what you are thinking of.

Yep!!!!! must be.... I knew there a connection to all that somehow.
trey

http://www.h2bworkforcec...rion-Ledger,_10-1-08.pdf 
thats just a few but i am sure you get the idea now... anyway.. hope that clears up confusion..
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 42WLA

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by adrianduarte

Quote:

Originally posted by Pattiecake

Heard there's yet another Carnival playin' in the Atlanta area this week but,....no info,..no pix,....no report....[:X]

[;)]