Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
That would be Albert Kroon. One of the main guys for KMG. Believe he is the engineer.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by CanobieFan

Hmm, odd. Thanks.
I've even been on the one at Funtown Pier in Jersey. Never really heard of Kroon. Have they done anything else but wheels?

They are involved/related/affiliated with KMG, if I recall correctly.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Hmm, odd. Thanks.
I've even been on the one at Funtown Pier in Jersey. Never really heard of Kroon. Have they done anything else but wheels?
Sign on the front always said "InterFair Holland". Most large portable wheels from Holland involve Kroon in one way or another, so safe to say it's a Kroon.

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
kroon

http://www.flatrides.com...%20Pages/kroonwheel.html 
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
not mulligan, someone from overseas. cnychris or jw will know for sure
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Who made Strates' Giant Wheel? Is it Mulligan? The cars seemed similar to them.. But I couldn't find an info plate or ID anywhere on the ride. I did a quick search here and also came up short. So does anyone know who made it? And are there any other like it? (in parks maybe?)