Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Alright guys im sorry its taken me so long to get back here....Ok the Falling star was the one from helms out in cali....ok now on the round up that is our Round up that was one of the more MAJOR winter projects.....Now as far as Revere yeah we didnt open on Friday...Saturday..or Sunday...All cause of the rain...Tear down was good..We just did Weymoth mass tore down last night...Now we are in North Andover Mass...Next i believe we are going to Woburn Mass on sunday night....But i will try to update as much as you guys would like to know....And i will try to get some pics.....
Slow you down...Turn you around...Send you back the other direction!!!
im loving the lights. Id say about 70% of the rides on the unit i saw had led's.
the falling star will be used when it can be < they got it at a great price, there 1001 was sold to kevin exum< was wrecked the flumes were used and even in topsfield they made money< one was italian i believe < they got rid of that one because of parts.... yes with the mix of old and new the show looks great< they have a great shop and shop guy in alan safran.....
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
like the star
Nice pictures AGS I love the name of there first flume lol
Well, Those of you who would like to view the photos of the Flume Rides that Fiesta Shows once had, You can view them at the "webshots" location below in the Fiesta Shows Album. They are on the "last Page" of photos. The first 3 photos are of: Flume Ride 2 at the Rochester, NH Fair in 1999. And the photo of Raging Rapids was also at the Rochester, NH Fair in 2002.
Ha, I've got a bunch of old photos of one of the Flumes from back in maybe 2001-2002ish from Revere. Back when they still had 1001 too.. Also got a bunch of video (and a POV) of the Flume as well.
After reading all this about the Flume rides that Fiesta Shows had, I went digging for photos of them. Yes, I did find 4 photos. I'll see how fast I can upload them for your viewing. If things go right - should be able to view them tomorrow(Sat.)
ok it was used more than i thought. I didnt even no fiesta played revere beach. I no it was also used at the gillette stadium fair.
It was always popping up at the Revere Beach fair in the summer. I'd ride it there every year. I'm, pretty sure it hit the NH fair. Uh, Rochester maybe?