Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
how much you want
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

I do believe that there is a classified section on mcw.

Indeed, and I didn't mean to turn this into my own ad in the main forum....my most sincere apologies almighty Piney....

That's great, isn't it? He has a place to sell his used inflates right here at MCW! [^]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Indeed, and I didn't mean to turn this into my own ad in the main forum....my most sincere apologies almighty Piney....
UserPostedImage
Nick, that peice was built here in Arkansas.

The guy was from Springdale, or Fayetteville I forgot. He built quite a few of those, but I can't remember his name or his company name. He's out of business and has been for ten years or so.
well, as a play port, its not a mechanical ride; and I have several who are always looking for those especially the smaller ones that don't take a one ton or heavier to move. and we all have our own standards, so I don't think its funny that you had to go through it and put a lot of work into it. will look forward to the pictures of the finished product. thanks and take care, Max maxwell@*.com
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott

I know a guy in Philadelphia sp? that was looking for one.

You want me to contact him and put you two in touch?>

BTW, did you send a pic of that to my cell? I remember getting a pic sent to me, but didn't know from who.

Yep, that was the day I picked it up, I'm not sure who made it so I was hoping you would....
I know a guy in Philadelphia sp? that was looking for one.

You want me to contact him and put you two in touch?>

BTW, did you send a pic of that to my cell? I remember getting a pic sent to me, but didn't know from who.
I do have pictures of it but they are from the day I got it. We have completely went through it(I know that sounds stupid since its a small self contained playport(what can there be right? lol) but once we got into it there was a lot to be done) so I will get some pics when we set up and I will post them so you guys can have something good to laugh at....[8D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by maxwellivey

well, I have a mailing list of almost 600 party rental companies. Some of them will buy used inflatables, it depends on the piece. Most of them do prefer to buy new, but like everyone else in the business, they are always willing to get a bargain. lol and if anyone out there needs a rental company to help fill in, they can find lots of these companies arranged by state with their contact information. I don't use an uatomated form for submission, so I'll guarantee you my list is more accurate than anyone elses out there. thanks, Max http://www.*.com

It's not an inflate, it's a playport on a 20' trailer....

Got any pics?