quote:

Originally posted by mikehawkenballs

I want mine to be "End for End Man"

You're all set --
I want mine to be "End for End Man"
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by richie22

hey how can i get a game title i have over 250 posts or more i want too be head of store change it for me

You could say please......

Besides S.S. can't put what you are in your title.

Here are some suggestions though: J A G, J C L, Donniker Monkey, Balloon boy, Ball boy, Dog nuts, P O S, Pain in the A S S, Imbie, 3rd Grade Dropout, Dumphuc, Illiterate, Inbread, Almost Famous, Boils illegitiment child ( sorry Boils[:o)] ) Spawn of a PBQ, T F N.
I could go on and on......
hey how can i get a game title i have over 250 posts or more i want too be head of store change it for me
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Teddybear_Lar

I've got an idea. For carnies that have worked the games it might be cool to be a jointee or agent(I'll take this title, Squirrel-thanks) after 50 posts. For 100-200 you could be head of the joint.Maybe after 200 you could be games owner or something. maybe after that you could be conc. mgr., then lot man, then show owners kid(HA HA just kidding). No offense to the ride guys but i've mostly worked in joints since the 80's. But I'll still take the title of AGENT for now! CYA on the midway. [8D][8D][8D]TEDDYBEARS[8D][8D][8D]

hey boils the clown why does sky wheeler have to lie i wasnt on yahoo talking too him and hey mods can you give me my passowrd and account back rizzo is gone im still here hes now posting over on us carnivals
LOL

[:D][8D][:D]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
good greif
independent concessioneer, thats me-
flash is cash,
concession owner,
balloon store maiden-
call me
thats whats important[:X]
sweet baby
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by LuckyStar

I am a jointee....I want a jointee title.....PLEASE! Anything will do...I am not picky

[:D]

How about just, "Concessions"?
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by LuckyStar

I am a jointee....I want a jointee title.....PLEASE! Anything will do...I am not picky

[:D]

- lol - don't tell me anything will do, you'll get "A Jointie Title..." <grin> -
PM me with your ideas and I'll set it up--