Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ted

Which Giant Wheel was there?

My guess would be the Purple/Yellow ex CVS one as it travels on the ex Conklin unit ?
BeauceCarnavalMan
Two giant wheels,the one i saw evert and jeff at is the one jeff has. nice lights and i like the little flags on the tubs.
Which Giant Wheel was there?
Well last night i went to the fair, just waved at gate again. i went to look at everything at night. the mouse that SHUPER moves was vary bright. it looked huge with all the light shining on the towers. the other mouse didn't have much lighting. so, i also rode each one. SHUPERS spun and felt smooth, the other one didn't spin at all. i also ran into Jeff and Evret SHUPER at the giant wheel, by the main gate. they seemed very professional when i asked them questions about the difference in the units, and they also said the A of A is in IX and both mouses are owned by NAME. Well i had to update.
A of A's is in cleveland ohio at the IX center
Does any show still move an old Wild Mouse?
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cny_chris

I took another look at my photos, and as noted above, the NAME Conklin Unit's Crazy Mouse is a 40 meter version from Zamperla. I recall them adding the Crazy Mouse and Mad Mouse to the show pretty close together. So I guess the question now is, when did they get the 30 meter Crazy Mouse?

Didnt they get the one Conklin's unit 1st and the other one a 1 or 2 seasons after?
BeauceCarnavalMan
I took another look at my photos, and as noted above, the NAME Conklin Unit's Crazy Mouse is a 40 meter version from Zamperla. I recall them adding the Crazy Mouse and Mad Mouse to the show pretty close together. So I guess the question now is, when did they get the 30 meter Crazy Mouse?
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
It's the one with the long side load, and yes it's the one SHUPER moves, i stopped by again and found some guy on a fork lift. he says that the big one that looks new is the one that SHUPER moves and it does go to canada. so, they do have two of the same named mouses. just one is the 30m that goes on farrow and the 40m that is on Diaz's unit that goes to canada. that mouse must of been the first zamp. verison also,that guy says it's like 5 or 6 years old, but to me it looks newer then the one on the farrow unit.
The easy way to tell them apart, besides the size which you would only notice if they were setup.
The larger 40 meter Reverchon one (like what Amusements of America and Vandervorste have) has the loading platform on the left hand side when facing the ride from the front and has I believe 7 or 8 switch backs.
The smaller 30 meter Zamperla one (like what Reithoffer and Ray Camack have) has the loading platform in the front and has 5 or 6 switch backs.