Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Looks great!
I like a Dragon Wagon as well. I want a nice kiddie coaster model, I would prefer a Go Gator (my personal favorite of the Wisdom coasters), but I will gladly take a Dragon Wagon!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
OOOO Dragon Wagon pleases my ears.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FunkyTown

With Ron coming out with new kits .... Is their future for an Ali baba/1001 Nachts?

According to Ron, in no particular order, Hang Ten, Force Ten, Dragon Wagon, Flying Coaster are next on the agenda.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
With Ron coming out with new kits .... Is their future for an Ali baba/1001 Nachts?
Wow, looks that way from his signature. If true that is a shame, he is one of the best model builders I have ever come across. I know he wanted to go into the model building business, had the 3D drawings and such already, had it all planned out, but said he needed to get approval from the German employment agency or something like that. His website is gone, too. [:(]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Sven

Looks good, Though it has one or two correctable mistakes.
Like all those details.

Couldn't help to notice your signature Sven. Did you stop with modeling?
Looks good, Though it has one or two correctable mistakes.
Like all those details.
[url=periocus.de]UserPostedImage[/url]

Modelle - Dioramen - Design
proud member since 2003
FACEBOOK