Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I was wondering what Branson USA was for around the railing.
that flying bobs, beleave it or not, is the same one from branson u.s.a, a now closed amusement park in branson missouri, a new park was built on it's grounds, it's name is clebration city, silver doller city bought branson u.s.a in 2001 and the new park (clebration city) opened in 2003, i'm very glad this flying bobs again, but i am extremely disapointed with the ride's new owner, he should have left it the way branson did, pretty, clean, and with everything on it, NO american ride deserves this kind of treatment.
American Beauty Shows was at St. Peter, MN in August, and Patrick McGuire stopped by there (I couldn't) to see that show. I wonder if that Bobs was in that kind of shape then.
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you have to take a rain check.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL
I would NEVER allow a Bob's I was moving to open without the outer poles in proper place. The fence and bottom scenery are a SAFETY issue there. As well as the inside bottom scenery. The rest, is negotiable. But safety is safety.[;)]
I just got back from the fair tonight and got more pictures of the rides in operation. All what I can say about the Flying Bobs is that yes, it is in operation and they did not do any more work on the ride since last photo post. I got the photos from tonight and will post later. I was suprised because the stuff was still on the trailers behind the ride. The biggest thing I was suprised about is that there wasnt a gate to prevent patrons from entering the ride while in operation. You will see that in my next photo post. Other than all that, the crowd was light and ride times were long! The Sizziler and Gravitron ride times were 8 minutes! Wow! I am going to go tomorrow to ride since it is dollar rides.
Luv the pics.
*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
Nice photos. I am doubt they ran the Bobs that way. I have seen it run with no top or top bars on it, but never like in this photo. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
I went by the fair last night and that was 5 hours after it opened. No one really attended so I dont know if they were running the Bobs or not. But the lights were flashing on it.... I am going to go run out there at 4 to go see if they finished it and are running it.
Tell me their still setting up that Flying Bobs and it didn't open that way. If it did open that way, what I would like to know is, how did the inspectors allowed it to operate? It's totally incomplete. They don't even have the truss posts attached to the bottom half of the ride. I would hate see that thing operate, that whole structure has to be weak.
yes, i know that flying bobs is owned by american beauty shows, they really need to live up to their name cause they aren't doing a good job on their flying bobs, i'm sure it would look 10 times as gorgeous if it was 100 precent completed