Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Hula_Honey

RIP Jake Bean, that's one panama hat that won't be on a midway anymore, he was a character. It's sad that so many of the old school players are passing, it seems like the end of a great era reading someone else is gone all the time. I know we modeled our spot store after Jakes, Cris building a big center'cage' for the stock, running it hanky pank. He had the best spot store operation from anyone I know...
Cris & Jessica Frost

i worked in jake's spot joint back in 79 or 80 on murhpy's we played all the the big fairs and made money every spot working for a dollar and a duce. we had alot of good times back then jake was alot fun to be around.
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
RIP Jake Bean, that's one panama hat that won't be on a midway anymore, he was a character. It's sad that so many of the old school players are passing, it seems like the end of a great era reading someone else is gone all the time. I know we modeled our spot store after Jakes, Cris building a big center'cage' for the stock, running it hanky pank. He had the best spot store operation from anyone I know...
Cris & Jessica Frost
This is very sad news*...
off to a much better place.i remember him playin the ionia free fair years ago,great big joints even then!!!!may god bless him.
babe,BABE!!!!!,,,,,make sure ya give him one!!
from what i understand< he's been really sick, they were looking for a family member to pull the plug on him< sad way to go...
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
Sorry to hear about this. He was an icon. He will be missed
Play fast, Win big, Leave early!!
i worked for jake when he handled david pugh's games on murhpy bros that must have been 1980 i guess.
rest in peace jake
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
Wow. I just was working for him last year...Hope he went peacefully.
jake passed today, febuary 17th 2010.... owner of flat stores and hankey panks for many years, funeral info to come, he was kevin exums lotman as of late....
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "