Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
great work strates, just keep it working
it was running today.
most likely, as long as it does'nt have a huge problem it sould be fine, glad to finely see it up and running again, lets hope strates can keep it that way for the rest of the fair.
I was at the NC State Fair last Saturday, and it was running then. Most of the lights were off, though. Sounds like it could be electrical problems.
i've seen several pictures of strates huss pirate this year at 2 fairs in north carolina and it has not been working, eather it needs parts or the ride inspectors did not approve it to operate, why? it's just a pirate ship, all it does is swing back and forth like any other, everyone knows that, mabye strates is having problems with the hydralic pumps that power thw twin drive wheels under the ship, mabye that's why is been broken lately, i am very disapointed
that strates brought this ride all the way to the north carolina just to work on it and not operate it, i hope strates does'nt sell it cause it's a very good pirate ship, the ride it self looks nice, but those hydralic pumps can be a problem. let's hope the 2004 season is kinder to this ride, if not, it could be the end of the road to this great huss classic.