Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
i see this on every show, and i wish more people had cars, the laundry would get done more often, the shows would smell and look better too. i cant think of any business that has in thier help wanted add, you must not have a way to work.
No dick, not you, I'm just not being specific.
UserPostedImage
Dick, I don't think anything is being directed at you. The poll turned into a discussion. You just opened up the can of worms
Play fast, Win big, Leave early!!
hey are we still talkin about me? or am I just self conscious ? dead issue, resolved man, no complaints, like sylverkatt says bite my tounge. wanted opinions, got 'em. no issues whatsoever
In memory of Kenny Maple Jr 1973-2010
Some people have a hard time right from kindergarten because they had no discipline at home and we do hear about kids being dq'd from school for the same reasons.

It is just life. If you can't deal with it then you can always save up for a buried and resurrected stainmore steel Wells Cargo converted to a pop-up center joint and book it in a mall. Be your own boss, ain't nobody tellin' you nuttin'.

You will re-skin the lacy rust as soon as you win some money.
UserPostedImage
You know, anytime I have gone to work for anyone, the basic rules are laid out in advance. It's not like an employer has tried to hide something from me to get me to come to work. That being said, I hear guys all the time complain about this or that, things they knew about prior to coming to work. If I tell you that company policy allows you to have a "single" stud earring and that other facial piercings are not allowed on the midway, then you show up to work with piercings in your lips and eyebrows and 4 or 5 in each ear, am I wrong for asking you to take them out? No. That rule was understood at the time employment began. Bottom line, if you don't like the rules that the employer has set down, you either bite your tongue and deal with it, or move on to another company with rules you can live with. Like it or not, rules exist on some level or another everywhere you go. It's just a matter of finding your niche.
So, if there are shows out there that allow you to have your own personal vehicle out on the road, then by all means, go to work for them. But it seems a tad juvenile to go to work for someone that says "no", then spend the rest of your time working there b****ing about it.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by detroit121

jealous knockers???guys who here stories and come up with their own opinion on something they probably have never even seen before!!would you think its better to take advice from a showowner who pays a third of what he should to guys who do four times the work that they should?maybe because they own a 900,000.00$ bus is why you should listen?lol. .

When was the last time you set foot on a show lot for any reason?
LOL
UserPostedImage
jealous knockers???guys who here stories and come up with their own opinion on something they probably have never even seen before!!would you think its better to take advice from a showowner who pays a third of what he should to guys who do four times the work that they should?maybe because they own a 900,000.00$ bus is why you should listen?lol. .
babe,BABE!!!!!,,,,,make sure ya give him one!!
Just for the record, I am only seeking everyones opinion about the poll topic, and,lol, would not take advice from someone I do now know. Especially over the internet
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Rube
Just remember Dick, your taking advice from a guy that thinks it is alright to rip n rob from the abandon gas station in the hood because he don't need a show to make his living!

In memory of Kenny Maple Jr 1973-2010
the only bad thing about help with vehic is the rest want to ride with them on jump day then there stuff break down then i got to go or send some one to fix truck/car and get the help