Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Simply Awesome!!!

TJ
Tim J., Owner/Builder
TJ's Carnival of Lights
www.tjscarnivaloflights.com 
No carnival is complete without the extravaganza of lights!
Looks great Kenny, really nice.

Ted, I got photos of every RAS wagon that was on the grounds in Gibtown, at least I think every one. LOL I may have missed one, but I doubt it.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Wow, really looking fantastic Kenny. Wish I would have snapped a couple pics down in gibtown. They have a couple of those old RAS light towers just sitting up against a tree at the club down there.
slamming pics they look good
BeauceCarnavalMan
Hey Kenny,

Lookin' good, let me know if you are interested in adding lighting to them....lol How tall are they? Here is a link to view some of my light towers with lights added to them....

http://tjscarnivaloflights.com/id82.html 

Thanks,

TJ
Tim J., Owner/Builder
TJ's Carnival of Lights
www.tjscarnivaloflights.com 
No carnival is complete without the extravaganza of lights!
now ya'just need six hot wagons ta' go under 'um.
If I may suggest, Northeastern Scale Lumber as well for wood. It is actual scaled wood. I use it for my scratchbuilt "stick jionts", and it holds paint very well. Those do look even better painted. Great work, Kenny !!
Excellent as always.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by skywheel88

Thanks you guys![:D] Dan, these are built from toothpicks, balsa would just be too fragile and I want these to last.

[^]you should try bass wood it's very durable ,comes in many sizes and shapes and would save you a lot of work!!
*Colors come across a little lighter than they actually are due to my flash on my cam.
Kenny.