Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I plan to be at the trade show tomorrow with a few friends from Land-O-Lakes probably around noon or so.....today was a mess! I'm from Georgia and not only did we have snow near Valdosta, but they got flurries over in Pensacola !@#*!.
I can imagine the FSF is really hurting right now.
Maybe tomorrow will be better and I hope to see some of you guys!

Joel
Today was a BLAST!
I wouldnt worry about it,,,the state fair is opened dont forget.theyll be the first ones in trouble!!lol

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by razduck

larry johnson wants to know where the house trailers will be parked this year

babe,BABE!!!!!,,,,,make sure ya give him one!!
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Good Luck on your drive down Chris. Ohio is getting alot of snow right now. Once you make in into KY you should be in the clear but definitely be careful. We are waiting until tomorrow.....

MAKE SURE YOU SHUT THE DOOR BEHIND YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE OHIO!!!Somebody keeps leaving the door open up there and it is freezing down here...[:D].........See ya Saturday!....jeff
ill be their saterday
"the party in hell has been canceled, do to the fire"
are you meeting with big R22 and boils
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Good Luck on your drive down Chris. Ohio is getting alot of snow right now. Once you make in into KY you should be in the clear but definitely be careful. We are waiting until tomorrow.....

It was snow and ice from Michigan all the way into Tennessee. I had to stop in Kentucky for the night, it was getting way to slippery and icy to be driving at night, it was not much better this morning. I made though, finally in Tampa. Whew....
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
i'll be there tomorrow
first bar stool on the right i'll be wearing sansabelt slacks,white on white dress shirt, florsheim shoes with tassels and my old panama hat.
ALL DRINKS ARE ON ME [;)][;)][;)]
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
If that's the case, whatever, they need to knock it off and move on. Bunch of [bad language filter].

I guess I'll see for myself. [xx(]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain