Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BAZOOKIE

Thanks Dray![:)]

[;)]

Peace + Love = Information
We have two kinds of humor in Canada; Wayne and Shuster. Three if you cound Dudley Doright.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bossman

You Canuchs don't have a sense of humor, do you? It must be all the cold weather you have to endure. Canuchs, wouldn't it sound fun for Americans to call themselves Amerinucks? Then we Amerinucks wouldn't have to fight either.

Thanks Dray![:)]

Chris "Bazookie"
Ontario, Canada
“We will make electricity so cheap that only the rich will burn candles.”
― Thomas A. Edison
Quote:

quote:

You Canuchs don't have a sense of humor, do you?

Aw, I thought it was us who produced all the good comedians [:p] ??

Peace + Love = Information
You Canuchs don't have a sense of humor, do you? It must be all the cold weather you have to endure. Canuchs, wouldn't it sound fun for Americans to call themselves Amerinucks? Then we Amerinucks wouldn't have to fight either.
say, is red green making any new episodes this year? his show is hilarious[:D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Matthew

I think we found a vict... uh candidate for another taping of "Talking to Americans". Quick, someone call Brian Mercer. Ain't it great being Canadian [:o)].

Quote:

quote:

What is Canucks? Is it an infectious disease? I had a dog one time that we can to the Vet to have his Canine Nucks removed. I was just wondering if the word Canucks is short for dog n**s?

I think we found a vict... uh candidate for another taping of "Talking to Americans". Quick, someone call Brian Mercer. Ain't it great being Canadian [:o)].

Quote:

quote:

What is Canucks? Is it an infectious disease? I had a dog one time that we can to the Vet to have his Canine Nucks removed. I was just wondering if the word Canucks is short for dog n**s?

I hope they'll be relocated elsewhere in the park. If not, SHAME on them [:(!].

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by wfs_d00d

Wonderland is also taking out their Fury (Monster) and Great Whale Of China ride

Wonderland is also taking out their Fury (Monster) and Great Whale Of China ride
I have not seen this book but I will check some of the local book stores (in Toronto).

I do know that Wonderland is adding what appears to be a Zamperla "Volare" flying coaster for next season.