Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by oscar de grouch

awww I don't like this one, I liked the other one better because you could see up close on the midway. I was gonna have my husband go stand by one so his kids could see him there darn it [:(]

Just tell them to look for the tall tree that walks.[;)] Just teasin ya Katie. Hope all is well with you and the the family.

I watched the Cam last night and it was working great. The shots are amazing.[:0]
I didn't see a streaming video but the Camera that is shooting the still shots is very clear. I can see the expressions on the kids on the Titanic and the Busy Bee...Awesome.
Makes me want to make a "come back".
[:D]
it was working earlier today. wral has one also showing the fair from a distance. you can see dorton arena and the wheels.
I am trying again today but I can not get anything to work, where do we complain !!!
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
Hay guys I just watched for about 2 min, and the image never changed. Do I need a special veiwer? I just again and its still the same?
http://jessopamuse.com 
How you make a small fortune in the carnival bussiness.
Start with a large one!
thanks shift! I understand now, I have to agree I would like to see stream, also, but any thing to see the fair is good ! I wish that they had picked a better pic then to see the kiddy ride Titanic, My old boss runs that now. I would like to have seen some of the spectaculars. I remember one year we played raleigh that it snowed so hard that you could not see one side of the midway to the other ! now that was something to see !
no this is this years.. but ealier today for about an hr or so it was a real time video camera... meaning it was playing real time instead of snapshots. I wish they would go back to the streamline, im not sure why they got rid of it after the first hr. I hope it will come back.
Ok guys I am not sure am I seeing last years pics? or is this now, because I am not having a bit of trouble gettin clear pics, altho the sun is in the way a little. Can some one speed me on things? thanks
its not working for me anymore, it went back to the original, they must be working on it.
awww I don't like this one, I liked the other one better because you could see up close on the midway. I was gonna have my husband go stand by one so his kids could see him there darn it [:(]