Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Tip Top's Zipper, Terminator, Starship 2000, Sea Ray, Tornado, Yo-Yo, Bumber Cars, Wheel, MGR, and the Spider are not at the fair. They are in Pascagoula Fair.
So what's on the pics are what's there tonight?

Cause if so, then that means Tolve has either their Zipper, Sea Ray, Tornado, StarShip 2000 booked this year with them.
I got all the info I need now! I went by the grounds tonight since it was opening night for the fair. Here is the ride line-up:
1. Ali Baba
2. Scrambler (Calkins)
3. Gravitron (Unknown)
4. Flying Bobs (American Beauty)
5. Fun House
6. Fun Slide
7. Tilt-A-Whirl
8. Go Gator
*) and a couple other kiddie rides

Tip Top's Zipper, Terminator, Starship 2000, Tornado, Sea Ray, Yo-Yo, Bumber Cars, Wheel, MGR, and the Spider are not at the fair. They are at the Pascagoula Fair. They had these rides here last year so I am dissappointed this year. [V] I wont end up paying to ride now and will just go to the rodeo instead. The prices were cheap to ride so I was looking forward for the Zipper and Terminator like last year. Oh-well, I guess Pascagoula defintly had precedence here. Hopefully we can get a change for next year.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Kamikaze

I went by the grounds again today at 1PM and noticed that the only new ride shown up so far is the Gravitron. They moved rides into place but have not set up yet. I dont know who's Gravitron it is but it is a White one! Last year they had a Starship 2000. The Terminator and the Zipper have not shown up yet.

Hmmm.... I wonder if they booked the StarShip 2K with Tolve this year then? I hope so! [:D]
I went by the grounds again today at 1PM and noticed that the only new ride shown up so far is the Gravitron. They moved rides into place but have not set up yet. I dont know who's Gravitron it is but it is a White one! Last year they had a Starship 2000. The Terminator and the Zipper have not shown up yet.
Carney....you beat me to it! I went by the grounds today and nothing new showed up, but the Flying Bobs was indeed owned by American Beauty Shows. They were painting the boundries for the rides today. Nothing in place yet.
The Bobs are not Tip Top's. They are booked on by American Beauty Shows.
FunkyTown, The fair starts this Thursday till Sunday. It is the Golden Triangle Regional Fair in Starkville, MS. I will be going back to the grounds tomorrow to see if the Flying Bobs is Tip Top's. I don't remember what the cab said. I went back tonight at 8PM and a couple more rides showed up. Tip Top's Ali Baba and Calkin's Sizzler came in.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Kamikaze

As of 2PM today (Monday), one more ride showed up. The Flying Bobs. All are still racked.

Hmmmm.... Does Tip Top own a Flying Bobs? I wonder, because if not I see that they trade ride with Tolve then. Can anyone shine a light here? KamiKaze, is this fair going on this weekend?
As of 2PM today (Monday), one more ride showed up. The Flying Bobs. All are still racked.