Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Maybe we really don't understand their market. Perhaps it is a low budget ride for parks that need to advertise something new.

There isn't much to choose from that is made in the USA.

I hope the unit sells well and thusly, many will be employed.
UserPostedImage
The capacity looks stupid. With all that extra room they can either add another sweep or have four seats back to back per sweep.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bill P

To ansewer a question from mid post the AH Looper had a foot pedal or hand lever to control the spinning but the Chance Rok n Rol did not. Rok n Rol spinning was controlled by operator.

Thanks I knew the Rok'N'Rol had operator control and the seats only spin for about half the revolution.

Unless it is super easy to move, I don't think it will be that popular of a piece.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by britt

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustinJames

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

First Impressions:

The lighting is not up to euro standards of design. Must be the same designer as the Thunderbolt.

The lighting package might appeal to grandmothers.

The tubs need Euro detailing.

No theme at the moment. Can use a wall.

Capacity is light.

Agreed... although for it's time I always felt the Thunderbolt was pretty sharp back in the day. Maybe we are just more spoiled now? LOL

I totally agree with both of you....

Just how cold is it up north?? Has He!!! frozen over. everyone agreeing with Pinetar. That is just hard to believe.lol[:D][:D][:0]

The Holiday spirit has got into all of us....[:D][:D][:D][:D]

More like yall have been drinking the spirits [:D][:D] Pinetar been sharing his special brew? lol[:D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by britt

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

First Impressions:

The lighting is not up to euro standards of design. Must be the same designer as the Thunderbolt.

Capacity is light.

Agreed... although for it's time I always felt the Thunderbolt was pretty sharp back in the day. Maybe we are just more spoiled now? LOL

Just how cold is it up north?? Has He!!! frozen over. everyone agreeing with Pinetar. That is just hard to believe.lol[:D][:D][:0]

The Holiday spirit has got into all of us....[:D][:D][:D][:D]
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by nitelife222

I think with better lighting. And a nice back wall. This would be a great portable piece. They need to look at what KMG has been doing. Their rides are flashed well.

While I agree that more Flash including a Back Wall would help the apperance, overall I just don't find the ride to be very appealing. I can't see myself saying "I gotta ride that"....

True! I wouldn't want to ride it either. But I don't like to spin around much. And for the price tag it most likely has. You Could get something better. But it is something different. So who knows. It might just work.
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

First Impressions:

Capacity is light.

To ansewer a question from mid post the AH Looper had a foot pedal or hand lever to control the spinning but the Chance Rok n Rol did not. Rok n Rol spinning was controlled by operator.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by nitelife222

I think with better lighting. And a nice back wall. This would be a great portable piece. They need to look at what KMG has been doing. Their rides are flashed well.

While I agree that more Flash including a Back Wall would help the apperance, overall I just don't find the ride to be very appealing. I can't see myself saying "I gotta ride that"....