Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I always liked the Wisdom mount better,guess it just depended on which you were used to.I thought it was easier to move,but I did hate the lime green.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by LB Shows Mini Midway

Casey's Rides in Kentucky has a a nice Rock O Plane.
UserPostedImage

Thats a damn good looking Rock. The Rock(eyerly mount) has always been a piece that I love the looks of when it is racked....
Casey's Rides in Kentucky has a a nice Rock O Plane.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bill P

Midway Rides of Utica [NY] has a Rock-o-Plane as well.

i believe ours is around a 68? and is a factory mount with the little gas pony motor for droping it of the truck.. which is a huge bonus! from my understanding they did not come with this and had to have power to the ride to drop and hook.. or you were blocking the wheels.. ours is on the list for this years projects.. complete rebuild.. i hope to start disassembling it around the first of the new year..... im just finishing up our MGR trailer senter load..
Midway Rides of Utica [NY] has a Rock-o-Plane as well.
We have one (Trinity Amusements) as does J&J's Magic Midway
My albums are all on Facebook!
We (Big Billy Bair Combined Shows) carry one, other shows in Ohio that carry one...

Funtime
Durant
Kissel Bros. (not sure if it went out this year)
Big O
Bates (not sure which unit)
Gary Smith
Wymmer

Anyone care to finish my Ohio list[?][?][?]

Burton Bros. had one of the nicest Rocks I ever saw, I may be wrong but I believe they have sold it.....
Tropical Amusements had one i think the year of the ride was 1976 but we sold it this year to Shaw and Son's Amusement's out of severn maryland.
I have never even seen a rock o plane before
Those are pretty sharp looking. Thanx for sharing.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by dccradio

Some of the Wisconsin shows that carry a Rock O Plane include Earl's Rides, Indianhead Amusements, Chippewa Valley Rides, & KM Rides. Christman Amusements and Wenzels Amazements did have one (I haven't seen Wenzels in a couple years and Christman did not have their Rock at the spring event I saw them at this past season).

Here are pictures of the above mentioned Rock O Planes.....

Earl's Rides

[img]

[img]

Indianhead Amusements

[img]

[IMG]

Chippewa Valley Rides

[IMG]

[IMG]

KM Rides

[IMG]

[IMG]