Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks guys I got some off of ebay!!!
Despatch Junction [train shop} in East Rochester, NY had some IHC MGR horses on a peg a few weeks ago. $2.69 a package, if I recall correctly.

Their site is at:
www.djunction.com 

or 585-385-5570

And if you are looking to scratch build a Merry-Go-Round, or want different scenery than the IHC kit, I have a bunch, including the really Chance Americana scenery if you are interested. If you want a more realistic looking top for the IHC, get the 1/4" scale M-G-R top from RAH Models and trim it to fit, looks great.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by aba

Yeah I saw some on ebay a few weeks ago should have bought them!!!! How many is a full set?

There are 30 horses on a IHC Carousel.... and YES i do have a set. I found the parts box and found a complete set. They are all Gray in color
Yeah I saw some on ebay a few weeks ago should have bought them!!!! How many is a full set?
They pop up from time to time on ebay just keep checking....

I might possibly have some, i'll have to do an extensive search in my old "IHC PARTS" box I have somewhere around here....

How many you looking for?? The whole set??
Does anybody know where I can get some IHC Horses at