Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Lol not rely in south texas . Just didn't rely want to say the area imin working lol.... You know how competitive this biz is...... But I just thought I'd share the model info with my fellow mcw......
i dont smell em i just tell em......
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by alibiguyny

Hey I was at lowes buying heaters cause its so freeking cold in south texas. I seen a rely cool mini dunk tank and a salt water taffy stand. They also had a lil zipper called a zinger and a neat swinger ... But I also noticed a bunch of cool led. Micro lights that you could use for your models. Just thought I let you guys know care about such things....

Wow lookie there, who knew Jason had such a generous heart! [;)]

Yeah....that's it...lol

He actually bought the models to put on the joint so he can Frap out some "Carnival Fans"....[;)]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by alibiguyny

Hey I was at lowes buying heaters cause its so freeking cold in south texas. I seen a rely cool mini dunk tank and a salt water taffy stand. They also had a lil zipper called a zinger and a neat swinger ... But I also noticed a bunch of cool led. Micro lights that you could use for your models. Just thought I let you guys know care about such things....

Wow lookie there, who knew Jason had such a generous heart! [;)]
Hobby lobby has all kinds of rides .....that zinger(zipper) was 119 last year at thanksgiving .... Ent back Christmas eve for something else and bought it for a sawbuck...where u at in south Texas heard might snow in Houston and San Antonio last time that happened in Houston when I was there city almost shutdown
Hobby lobby has all kinds of rides .....that zinger(zipper) was 119 last year at thanksgiving .... Ent back Christmas eve for something else and bought it for a sawbuck...where u at in south Texas heard might snow in Houston and San Antonio last time that happened in Houston when I was there city almost shutdown
i dont smell em i just tell em......