Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Nothing like Warm cotton fresh from the machine !! Pink is my favorite !! I miss making the sticky stuff!!! Then my next favorite thing in a cotton candy stand are the red candy apples . the stand i used to work in the girl who made the apples would sometimes make me a lollipop out of the leftover candy !!
i love everything in a popper, but blue while you are flossing is the best (when it warm). I spent years in a popper and i crave it all alot.
Oh Pinetar, if you get back here, i was just wondering what was billigerent about this certain question?
i forgot to add that i really like that orange cotton candy walmart sells, its so good!
well, they had the maple cotton candy at the erie county fair, it was really good, but it was really sweet, would have been too much to have eaten a whole bag by myself, although i have been known to consume 2 bags of regular cotton candy at once!

for regular cotton candy i would have to go with blue, or purple if it is availible
Has to be BLUE....... right out of the tub....
Always,Mamma
"With It...For It... Love It...Live It"
every year at the nc state fair there is a vermont maple syrup company there i beleive, but they have candy sticks and junk.. but the best cotton candy is there maple cotton candy, i get like 4 bags a yr..this yr im goin to get more b/c i finally got a job. it used to be a flat 2 bucks... now its 250. hopefully it will stay there for a while, b/c its a big bag and cheaper than most other bags.
Well, I go for the cotton candy (blue/pink or blue/pink/yellow, either is good), while my Dad always goes for the caramel corn (Netterfield's caramel corn is the best!), and my Mother always goes for a caramel apple with nuts. The kids always go for the cotton candy. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
my vote went for other...in the form af yellow or banana cotton candy... and im just curious Pinetar... how beligerent do you want us to be in Auburn, some say we are the best in the business ya know. Just calm down down buddy, atleast that would be my advice.
Are you going to Auburn, I want to see if you are as belligerent there?
UserPostedImage