Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I see it every year at the boatnik here in grants pass,I also have a friend who says she is a self proclaimed frog bog agent
violence is the last refuge of the incompetent....AYN RAND
frog bog in a line up . I saw only one, when they first where built. No good compared to a center.
They'll miss us when we're gone!
bigger than 7up
Frog Bogs will kick the hell out of a Flip a Chick any day of the week....
We got a pet aquatic frog that will eat out of your hand....

Most Frogs still got a slime on them...so technically they are still wet...[;)]

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

I worked a Frog Bog one season when I did'nt know any better....lol

I loved tossing a Winner a piece of stock that fell into the tank....A piece of Crazyball weighs about 8 pounds soaking wet....

Mark- "Hey, this stuffed Frog is Wet!!!"

me- "Ever seen a Dry Frog???"

http://wiki.answers.com/..._that_dont_live_in_water 
I worked a Frog Bog one season when I did'nt know any better....lol

I loved tossing a Winner a piece of stock that fell into the tank....A piece of Crazyball weighs about 8 pounds soaking wet....

Mark- "Hey, this stuffed Frog is Wet!!!"

me- "Ever seen a Dry Frog???"
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by john777

On a related note, I used to be quite the frog game pro... That and Bowler Roller!

a real live sharpie [;)]

Hah. Mark that one down.

On a related note, I used to be quite the frog game pro... That and Bowler Roller!

a real live sharpie [;)]
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Jackpotter

Saw one in London Kentucky at the Chicken Festival about a month ago. Don't believe it's owned by Casey's Rides but perhaps is a Triple Treat or Mike Grein owned game. It wasn't using the green rubber frogs but instead a smaller plastic molded frog. Was getting decent action.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I didn't think JD owned any games at all. I thought he just provided the rides and grab joints.