Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

I always thought a bally cloth on a ride cheapened the look. I checked the bobs above expecting to knock it but was surprised to see that each segment is taught as opposed to one continues piece ( which I never liked).

I see thought was put into the design and it looks great.

That has to make alot of room on the tub trailer too?Those racks are huge!
I always thought a bally cloth on a ride cheapened the look. I checked the bobs above expecting to knock it but was surprised to see that each segment is taught as opposed to one continues piece ( which I never liked).

I see thought was put into the design and it looks great.
UserPostedImage
The lady bugs has one heck of a light show! Best ive ever seen.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustinJames

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Tre in GA

That is a great paint job on that Bobs,
Cool pictures Flamo thanks for sharing.
trey

It's canvas. Blake did away with the panels, looks nicer and much easier to handle.

Gee wonder who helped push that idea along hmmm. LOL

Probably Gary. Or Sideshow. [:o)][:o)] LOL LOL [;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

trey

It's canvas. Blake did away with the panels, looks nicer and much easier to handle.

Gee wonder who helped push that idea along hmmm. LOL
Quote:

quote:

trey

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Nice photos Flamo, thanks. Man that is one nice looking Alpine Bobs! [;)][:D]
I made a trip to the state fair. They have been hit hard by weather. Coupon sales for rides and food is down about 30%, I was told more than reported in some cases. They have had several days of rain. Butler sent his MJ MoonWalk fun house in. The sky cleared while I was there and they had a decent crowd. I took midway shots to give you an idea of crowd size. The big weekend is coming and the weather looks ideal. The crowd wasn't spending like I thought they should be. I have more to upload as soon as I get them converted to a format webshots can handle. In an observation it appeared Talley's Fast Trax slide was doing the most but it was hard to judge.

http://entertainment.web...om/album/575112320MgLSTh 

I talked to Joyce's son in law and he tells me Crystal is recovering from her operation and will soon start Chemo and radiation. They seemed optimistic. Let's pray they are right.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked