Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
JLJ will no longer be featuring a bonafide third unit. Only time a third unit will emerge will be when I have a split spot among one of the other units.

Right now my son (Liam) is running the operations while I'm down south with the Fury.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by kellys ducky

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FNO Sean

With three more weeks of the real season remaining on Long Island for us, I just official started the model season for myself. Pulled a few old projects from May into the shop while the rest of the show plays a few NY Spots lol. Sizzler spent the the whole season on the road half painted and now she is back in the WQ with new signs, paint, and turnbuckles underway. We also have a few new additions for the 2010 season. Will post pics soon.

Thats great that you get to work on your models again and i can't wait to see the finish work but dont't forget you have a girlfriend and you have to make time for me n make me happy...Love You

[:0]

My thoughts exactly
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by kellys ducky

Quote:

quote:

With three more weeks of the real season remaining on Long Island for us, I just official started the model season for myself. Pulled a few old projects from May into the shop while the rest of the show plays a few NY Spots lol. Sizzler spent the the whole season on the road half painted and now she is back in the WQ with new signs, paint, and turnbuckles underway. We also have a few new additions for the 2010 season. Will post pics soon.

Thats great that you get to work on your models again and i can't wait to see the finish work but dont't forget you have a girlfriend and you have to make time for me n make me happy...Love You

[:0]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Matt C.

Quote:

quote:

Horrible season no money for WQ!

I hear ya, but you better watch out... The folks on the kitchen table committee might be shopping! Word has it that Wollert Amusements is knocking on the f
door. [:p]

Eh he can have it, ill go to the coffee table that week and make less but keep more!

Oooh am I like ACA When you give me the blank Kitchen Table as in Miller Place? lol

If its a good one you think i would give it to you? [;)]
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Matt C.

Quote:

quote:

Horrible season no money for WQ!

I hear ya, but you better watch out... The folks on the kitchen table committee might be shopping! Word has it that Wollert Amusements is knocking on the f
door. [:p]

Eh he can have it, ill go to the coffee table that week and make less but keep more!

Oooh am I like ACA When you give me the blank Kitchen Table as in Miller Place? lol
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by CONKO316

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Tilt-A-Whirl27

RAH Enterprise (Few repairs from shipping damage)

I assume no responsibility, cash and carry, as is LOL

As for me, ater Ron released his pricing on his new kits, I have decided on a Century Wheel and Fireball to start. By next spring, I will likely have about 10 or more new rides. At the rate RAH is pumping them out, maybe more haha.

I'm gonna sue you :P

Seriousy tho just a few tubs and a dog house I think is the repairs needed.

Found more work as well in the form of a RAH Scrambler, Kiddie Wheel (Wheel form a Skywheel) and concessions. This doesn't even include my layout work on top of it lol

Nice rigs Ben, got 3 of them
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Tilt-A-Whirl27

I assume no responsibility, cash and carry, as is LOL

As for me, ater Ron released his pricing on his new kits, I have decided on a Century Wheel and Fireball to start. By next spring, I will likely have about 10 or more new rides. At the rate RAH is pumping them out, maybe more haha.
UserPostedImage

Justin
Well my show is down to the final weekend of the season. Altho we have a halloween fest coming up later this month lol.

We just purchased 2 brand new transport rigs.
So with my show ever changing lol I'm down to a very few select rides. Most of which either need refurbishing or outright assembly lol.

So on deck currently is my IHC Tornado which I never finished due to not liking it's progress. Now however I've found the perfect theming for it after thinking of a "Defender" theme. I'm now looking for pics of the ride and trailers so I can add details and everything. Gonna check the modeler's group in a bit but if anyone has any pics not on there then it'd be much appreciated.

Also sitting on deck are:
Cyclone (Orbiter my bro started custom, just needs a doghouse finished)
IHC Merry-Go-Round (Paint job, trailer)
Faller Wheel (New sign)
RAH Convoy (Track, trailer, backwall)
Scooter (touch up paint job, my bro's custom job with Spider cars)
LTS Ticket Boxes (Still deciding on a colour, hoping to get them done by next weekend. Also a trailer for the boxes)