Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Tre in GA

If I had 5 grand man I would think of a ton of better things to spend it on,
trey

agree with you tre. don' forget the cost of the ride also. ben, better check with the electric company to see if there is enough power or you will have to buy a gen set also.
That Sky Wheel was sold for scrap??, what a shame! ...if that rumor is true. I'm hoping NOT! [V] It's a shame to see classics like that sold for scrap, and i've heard tell of some shows out there with Sky Divers that the scissor-lift and sweeps are sitting out in a field, rusting, or they were sold for scrap. I know it's a monster of a ride, but us fans ( like me ) that like that ride, give us a deal on it, ...set it up in our backyard for our enjoyment. I live in the country, so no one would mind it. I'd pay a show to set a Sky Diver up in my back yard, 5 thousand cash guaranteed money!, along with the cost of the ride. [8D]

~Ben
well guys don't cry, a friend told me the ride was cut up for scrap know this is hear-say, nobody wanted it to costly to move or truck mount, the last time I rode it, it was in bad shape it really needed some work mainly paint, lots of lights out, I been on that sky-wheel at least 100 times, some nights 6 times.
chuck walls
Folks:

It Is interesting that there are no star lights. Instead stips of ligts are attached to the sides of what I would call the "sweeps". Can flourescent light be mounted this way?

Mike
That certainly was a nice Sky Wheel with turbos on it! Though, call me old fashioned, i like the natural green & yellow flourescent tubes best on a Sky Wheel.

~Ben
I still like the lights inside the tower tubes & booms, but turbos or even programmed led's on the rims, spokes & truss rods would be great. That wheel in the video looks awesome.
All Skywheels should be yeller.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Very nice.

Welcome back Pinetar---It has been a long month without your wit...Please try to behave[;)]....jeff
There was a discussion here not too long ago that eveyone said fluorescent lighting was the only way the sky wheel would look good. I think it looks great and it is ashame it still isn't there.

Any word on how Trimper's is doing? They threatened about closing because of the high taxes about two years ago and really haven't heard much lately.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
WOW! Kinda wierd to a Sky Wheel with turbos but it actually looked pretty cool! Thanks Chris.[:D]
Kenny.

Very Cool, Very Cool.[8D]
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!