Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
That's good to hear, Chris. Threw an order his way about 4 weeks ago. Got a Century Wheel on the way anytime now.
UserPostedImage

Justin
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Ron is now offering PayPal for ordering, which to me is great; I just emailed an order for an Eli Wheel and a Crazy Bus, cannot wait to get started on both! Now, what colors to paint the Eli Wheel....hmmmm....

damnit i really wish you hadnt posted that..i might be tempted now lol

Ah, come on, you know you want to. LOL It's easy, you email him an order, and he sends you a PayPal invoice. Quick and easy.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Ron is now offering PayPal for ordering, which to me is great; I just emailed an order for an Eli Wheel and a Crazy Bus, cannot wait to get started on both! Now, what colors to paint the Eli Wheel....hmmmm....

damnit i really wish you hadnt posted that..i might be tempted now lol
Can't wait to see it Chris! Think I might switch to HO kits so Ron can probably be expecting a large order in the new year.
Kenny.

Well, I received my Eli Wheel and Crazy Bus kits in the mail today, and I must say, looking them over, I am impressed. The Eli Wheel is most interesting as to how it goes together, more after I finish it. But as for now, I am extremely pleased with what I got!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
791 eli 5 Ferris wheel $25.00
788 sky wheel $30.00
789 century wheel $30.00
790 space wheel $55.00
Quote:

quote:

lol someone is going to have to invent new colours for you. With all the Eli's you've built lol
UserPostedImage

Justin
Quote:

quote:

Posted by Ron Hamm at the Ridemodelers Yahoo! Group....

The RAS Space Wheels, Sky Wheel, Century Wheel & Eli 5 Ferris Wheel with trailer kits has just been added to the RAH Models web page.
New kits in November will be the Alpine Bob & Hang Ten.

Ron

Wow, Rons working overtime here haha.

Grabbing the century within the next two weeks, and may get the hang ten when the time comes.
UserPostedImage

Justin
Hmmm may get an Eli Wheel and bench the IHC wheel I have. Century is a possibly too