Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
There wasn't a lot to say-it is a small area, the units put in a lot of equipment in that small area. The weather sunk us this year, with the economy.

What was more interesting to me was the independent. I played it in 2006 and there was still a decent amount of activity after 9:00 at night. This year I would walk out there and about half of the independent food was closed by 9 or so-and nobody was saying squat about it, so I guess they have realized that they (the board) is lucky to have people paying their inflated rent in the first place. Those brave souls who stay open to try to catch the rush from the beer tent were closed almost immediately after midnight.

It wasn't the happiest place in the world this year.
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
Both units of astro, richard tinsley, and casper has the swings there. Pat Repp's wheel has a led rim on it, and is very sharp looking!!!
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Same rides as the last few years, the only things missing were the Bonsai and Rampage. How the ISF officials lay claim to over 100 rides is a mystery to me. I guess they say that to boost sales for Mega Passes.

The ride layout looked nice, considering it is in a small and cramped area, and the midway was clean. The high point for me this year was riding the Orbiter in the rain on Thursday night, and watching the Illinois State Police officers on duty Thursday night take turns at the shooting gallery while waiting for the rain to pass.

Anyone know (or care lol) what was brought into the Springfield fair this year? I assume it's the same ol show, whatever NAME decided to bring in, noticed the absence of any postings about this fair this year so far.