Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hmm, sounds nice! I barely remember this one park that was at North Myrtle Beach back in the late 80's. It wasn't there long, it was called Circus Circus, or something to that name. I do remember well a few rides off of the highway i saw. I remember a Cobra and a Scat, and a Wheel of some sort, it was probably an Eli Wheel, not sure. This was in 1988 or 1989, i barely remember seeing them. That small park didn't last long, as it looked like at that time they were slowly tearing the rides down and someone or some traveling carnival might've bought them.

~Ben
tha spot is in north myrtle beach in the ocean drive section. was by there tonight and 10 pieces up. eli 16, scooter, tilt, mulligan swing, slide, carrousel, train, spiral orient express, dino's, teacup and another kiddie. sweet shop trailer and a new climbing attraction. looks like coconut trees and kids were climbing the trees. families were moving about and it was sprinkling rain. rained hard there today. eli 16 looks good coming down ocean boulevard. it sits next to the boulevard grill with seats facing toward the ocean. people were riding the wheel. also a fool the guesser there.
I was just in Myrtle Beach and it is sad to see the empty spot where the Pavilion was. I had never gone there but it looked like a nice park.

Myrtle Beach is also building a boardwalk.

I didn't go but there are ads, and the people that push attractions are really pushing Freestyle Music Park. Deal now is 2 for 19.99.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
All you jagpredatorrockinrainbow mammer jammers really get into the "Red Necd Riviera" Myrtle Beach thing. Kuul!
UserPostedImage
where is the pavillion's Rainbow?
UserPostedImage
They've got a long row to ho to compete with what the Pavilion had. [:0] So far so good, and i like that Ferris Wheel there on the beach front. That is classic! Like the one at Carolina Beach is classic as well. It's good to see the Ferris Wheels are making it back to the ocean front like it used to be! Cool! [8D] Although, that old Pavilion spot where it once was is still empty, i wonder when they'll put something there and what it'll be, curiousity is driving me nuts! LOL [xx(] I hope atleast some rides will go where the Rainbow or CorkScrew coaster used to be, along with some shops like Wings or Eagles, that'd be neat! [8D] It'd be nice if that old Pavilion spot also got a Ferris Wheel of some sort.

~Ben
Is ready to go! www.thesunnews.com  www.odpavilion.com 
Very nice looking layout Dreamland Amusements providing rides.

Kind of reminds you of the start of the former pavilion. Show pulls into town and never leaves = Another Pavilion amusement park is born.