Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I will probably go over and check out the Salem, VA fair this week. Jack Nyberg always plays this large fair with his Jam Auction. If you are not aware, he is probably the best in the business.

A former post mentioned the DVD. You can order it from Don Driver. It is almost 2-hours long. It begins with Jack building his tip by offering to change 10-$1.00 bills into all $10.00 bills, and then Jack qualifies his marks with a Ginzu knife and then finally offers the qualified buyers the opportunity to pass up as much as $350. for some of the larger merchandise. I also have this video and it is well worth the money.

Finally, someone mentioned John Bradshaw. He was a good friend of mine, but I’m sad to report that John passed away back in the Fall of 2008.

Monty

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by detroit121

go under scoundrels forum.com and they have alot of stuff for jam auctions.its a cool website actually.it has a message board and everything.

I check out that site occasionally...It is pretty cute..A lot of those guys think they know more than they actually do though..Entertaining on a boring day...jeff
go under scoundrels forum.com and they have alot of stuff for jam auctions.its a cool website actually.it has a message board and everything.
babe,BABE!!!!!,,,,,make sure ya give him one!!
i have that dvd its crazy huh... j
i dont smell em i just tell em......
I just seen a site the other day and they had DVD's of Jam Auctions you could buy....I'd love to put up one.
Yeah, he bought a trailer from me.
John Bradshaw was working a mini jam before his death, last year.

anybody know if there are any jam auction's still operating in usa ?

i used to love to watch them work ,they used to be at alot of the big fairs.

oh well nothing last forever [:(]

with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage